Jump to content

Welcome to Aethier

A High Fantasy Medieval Roleplaying Experience.

Test

A simple Test.
Read more...
News Ticker
  • Welcome to the new look for the Aethier Website. We hope you like it!
  • This website is under Construction and may look a little weird or change at random in the coming days. Please be sure to leave us your feedback!
  • Test
  • Upcoming Events

    • 20 October 2017 07:00 PM Until 10:00 PM
      0  
      Event Name: Saving Private Flannery/Carmen
       
      Event Date: 10/20/2017
       
      Event Leader's Timezone: BST
       
      Event Start Time: 8PM
       
      Estimated Event Duration: 2-3 hours
       
      Event Location: 
       
      The northern desert of the Aeklast.
       
       
      Location Specifics: Location is already built and does not need any building.
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify: 
      N/A
       
      Event Type: Other
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify:
      Rescue mission.
       
      Attendees: 
       
      Rina Artorius @Sylfiah Jesper Dupree @Curtissss Diana Vors @DrugsOnFire Auriel Lothryne @RafaelDarkwood Vara Vors @llmited Joao de Tavora @Seano96x Eredin Shadowheart @toxicvenom Orjuus Grisgale @ThatRainbowKitty  
       
      What are you attempting to do / What is the end goal of this event? 
       
      Save Flannery and Carmen from the Cannivere, preferably by stealth.
       
       
      Is this a combat-oriented event? No
       
      Do you require a DM? Yes
       
      How many DM's do you think you will need? 1
       
      ---
      DM: @Vadokim
    • 20 October 2017 11:00 PM Until 21 October 2017 02:00 AM
      1  
      Event Name: The Call
       
      Event Date: 10/20/2017
       
      Event Leader's Timezone: GMT
       
      Event Start Time: 11pm GMT
       
      Estimated Event Duration: As long as the DM deems it.
       
      Event Location: 
       
       
      1766, 64, -5403
       
      Along the shore, a place sufficiently large to host the migrating snow elven population.
       
       
      Location Specifics: Location is not built and needs building.
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify: 
      N/A
       
      Event Type: Gathering
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify:
      Not gathering materials but an actual gathering. Its a play on words c:
       
      Attendees: 
       
      This is a Private Event - however most snow elvish people can attend, simply tell me in advance and I'll give a green light.
       
      Attendees:
      Bran | @Bromophobe | G3RN
      Ivar | @ThatRainbowKitty | ThatRainbowMOONy (I doubt you can come, but if you're on holiday then come up.)
      Quilana | @GeFoxx | GeFoxx
      [Character Name] | [Forum Account] | [MC Account]
       
       
      Regarding DMs, I'll take whichever you throw at me, however if it is possible I'd rather have Kyle, Phantom or Redwall. If Vadokim is available, then all the better - as I'd like this, no matter the outcome, to have impact on the northern tribal population ^^; Thanks in advance c:
       
       
      What are you attempting to do / What is the end goal of this event? 
       
      Bran has decided to gather the various snow elfish tribes scattered across Anion that haven't sworn allegiance to Norheim, and bring them into the fold.
      Presenting himself as a Herald, he intends on uniting them all under his own Clan's banner, the Morrigna's Knot, in order to prepare them for the madness to come.
       
      He will speak to the crowds, accept any duels or challenges, or whatever trials and tribulations to prove his Clan's superiority.
       
       
      Is this a combat-oriented event? Yes
       
      Do you require a DM? Yes
       
      How many DM's do you think you will need? 1
       
      -----
      DM: @Vadokim
    • 21 October 2017 08:00 PM Until 11:00 PM
      0  
      Event Name: Grand Theft Naval
       
      Event Date: 10/21/2017
       
      Event Leader's Timezone: GMT
       
      Event Start Time: 8 PM
       
      Estimated Event Duration: 3 hours ish.
       
      Event Location: 
       

      The spirit isle, random boat that's anchored near the shore.
       
       
      Location Specifics: Location is already built and does not need any building.
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify: 
      Note: May need someone to world edit the location of the ship if successful.
       
      Event Type: Other
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify:
      Robbery
       
      Attendees: 
       
      Bheka 
      Dianthie @DatPhantom
      Yrsr @Elentiya
      Cadence @Sylfiah
      Vivica @Lioln
       
      Others maybe
      + A few NPC warriors.
       
       
       
      What are you attempting to do / What is the end goal of this event? 
       
      In order to prepare of future plans, the Chieftain of Luk'Mali has decided to commandeer a human ship for his tribe and the lone vessel sitting upon the shores of the Spirit isle seem like the perfect candidate. 

      Main goals:
      1. Sneak aboard ship during the night.
      2. Capture ship.
      3. Sail ship back to and anchor at Spala.
       
       
      Is this a combat-oriented event? Yes
       
      Do you require a DM? Yes
       
      How many DM's do you think you will need? 1
       
      ---
      DM: @Bromophobe on trial with @Redwall overseeing.
    • 22 October 2017 10:00 PM Until 23 October 2017 12:00 AM
      0  
      Event Name: ~ The Grand Opening ~
       
      Event Date: 10/22/2017
       
      Event Leader's Timezone: EST
       
      Event Start Time: 5:00
       
      Estimated Event Duration: 2 hours
       
      Event Location: 
       
      The elvish metropolis of Tyr'dolin, the Summer Court.
       
       
      Location Specifics: Other
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify: 
      Perhaps an auction of sorts, or any other event team-based support would be gladly accepted to partake in the festivities!
       
      Event Type: Other
       
      If selected "Other" in the field above, clarify:
      a Festival.
       
      Attendees: 
       
      This is a Public Event!
       
       
      What are you attempting to do / What is the end goal of this event? 
       

       
      To properly celebrate the joyous moment that the conclusion of seasons of labor would be, the elves, for a rare occasion, open their gates to all, kin and not!
       
      Posters are hung, criers are heard, missives are sent across the Realm, for the bells of Tyrdolin ring with auspicious tides.
      Soon, the streets of the marble metropolis will flood with colors, chatter and hopes, as the Opening nears. Such
      proudly-clad criers already head around the busy streets of Tyrdolin, during the early hours of the morning, spreading their
      good omens and rejoiceful messages to all ears who would want to hear it.
       
      “Hear ye, madam, sire and sirrah, harken, for the hour of Glory, Fame, Fortune and Celebration is at hand! The Privy,
      in fealty of the Pantheon, declares that soon, the Grand Opening festival will be held. For such an event, knights, heroes and lords will be invited to partake,
       merchants brought to showcase their rarest goods in the world’s greatest bazar, travelers and explorers to speak and share tales of the World’s End, and
      jesters, artists and musicians welcome to gain fame and recognition in the eyes of all. Fortunate be our Age, for Dark will not cloud our hearts!"
       

       
       
      Is this a combat-oriented event? No
       
      Do you require a DM? No
       
      How many DM's do you think you will need? 
    • 23 October 2017 12:00 AM Until 03:00 AM
      0  


      The City of Fortvoie laid in ruined, bandits and private looters had gone to make their claims, attempting to take the last of the city's wealth. However no group so large as the pirates had gone to plunder the once city of gold. Seeking out wealth, and seeing it as ripe for the taking, Camelia set sail with their singular ship towards the continent. Docking it further away from the city in case of hasty escape, the boat was moored offshore, and attended by others. This was the first of many great plunderings.
       
      -----
      DM: @Hugh
  • Images

  • Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

    • Zaythen
    • Zyeke
    • Arcturio
    • Bratman38
    • llmited
    • Oreocake86
    • GeFoxx
    • MrT
    • Brogan
    • ReaperKayzz
    • Elentiya
    • Bromophobe
    • Lunaah
    • Healinqq
    • Rangere1
    • Marcus
    • myrrha
    • Redwall
    • Vyniel
    • RoguishLaughter
    • DayLighter
    • DrugsOnFire
    • Sylfiah
    • JamesTruwood
    • NeonWaffles
    • Abbi
    • ImBadAtNames32
    • Xerivex
    • MayaTorres
    • Curtissss

  • Members

    • Zaythen
    • Bratman38
    • llmited
    • Oreocake86
    • Arcturio
    • Zyeke
    • GeFoxx
    • MrT
    • Brogan
    • ReaperKayzz
    • Elentiya
    • Rangere1
    • Bromophobe
    • myrrha
    • Redwall
    • Lunaah
    • Healinqq
    • Marcus
    • Vyniel
    • RoguishLaughter
    • DrugsOnFire
    • Sylfiah
    • DayLighter
    • JamesTruwood
    • NeonWaffles
    • Abbi
    • ImBadAtNames32
    • MayaTorres
    • Curtissss
    • Xerivex
    • thingirlRay
    • Suldar
    • MaraSov
    • ThatRainbowKitty
    • Book
    • DatPhantom
    • Moolight
    • Kumakira
    • lugarthecougar
    • AwfullyAmazing
    • Tybalt
    • ItsTurk
    • HectorRocket
    • Hugh
    • Con
    • StellataNox
    • Vmwareguy2
    • mrcraftkonrad
    • Bones
    • Tree
    • Olyblob
    • Koriaa
    • Seano96x
    • Shale
    • oCoffee
    • Lioln
    • Ichigo
    • zanetank
    • InABentley
    • Suigin
    • Ayasha
    • Vadokim
    • Adan
    • CookieTheShortcat
    • Edo
    • PlasterGoat
    • CrystalMaiden
    • Naurmegil
    • TheVoiden
    • Thunderskins
    • Scuttlebutt
    • Kyle1322
    • DelendaEst
    • Lily_Is_Best
    • Fern0507
    • zergling500
    • Will_
    • Dapper
    • Strudelicious
    • RafaelDarkwood
    • zyklon_jen
    • dogbew
    • That_one_niceguy
    • Pelly
    • Doug
    • AmozonQueen
    • Torrri
    • dantayyyy
    • Punthita159
    • Nerdlord57
    • Duncan Steelfist
    • Arendan
    • Darkthekid
    • Caligula
    • Beevisso
    • ZeeKittyCat
    • PeckOps
    • Kenophobia
    • Dylan_the_undead
    • CaitTheGr8
  • Server Time
    Server Time (BST/GMT+1):
     
    Local (Your Time):
     
  • Twitch Streams

    • No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • The Aethier Roleplay Server
    IP: mc.aethier.co.uk
    Status Players Version
    Online 25 / 250 1.8.x-1.12.x
  • Teamspeak: ts3.aethier.co.uk

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,943
    • Most Online
      114

    Lunaah
    Newest Member
    Lunaah
    Joined
  • Latest Awarded

×