Serethia

New Forum & Bug Feedback Thread

Cukie1

Would it be possible to configure threads in a way that you're bumped to the newest unread message? I sometimes get bumped to it but most of the times I don't 

Serethia
On 5/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, Cukie1 said:

Would it be possible to configure threads in a way that you're bumped to the newest unread message? I sometimes get bumped to it but most of the times I don't 

It should already do this. When i click the alerts it always takes me to the latest unread post

Serethia
On 5/9/2020 at 7:45 AM, Cukie1 said:

image.png.5b5d90f674d65304415cc0035decd318.png

Are we not allowed to make multiple custom items per day? I don't know why I'm getting this error

Edit: Apparently it's a timer that.. doesn't actually count down

You should be able to post an application every 900 seconds (15 Minutes)

On 5/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, Wereyoi said:

Should you add the "Page" option on a post or thread - a horizontal line will appear denoting the page break. If you then post, applying that edit and go back to try to delete the edit - the page will continue to persist on the post.

bar.png.a4840d0fc9c4b0439b22648985fed026.png

I've removed the button from the editor

Cukie1
56 minutes ago, Serethia said:

It should already do this. When i click the alerts it always takes me to the latest unread post

I meant more so when you open a new thread, not an alert. If it's a new thread it will always take you to the top of the thread instead of a new unread post 

Boog

Will we have our donation ranks added back to our forum accounts at some point?

Serethia
On 5/11/2020 at 9:48 PM, Boog said:

Will we have our donation ranks added back to our forum accounts at some point?

At current, Minesync does not support Invision Power Board, and CommunityBridge seems to be abandoned.

We dont have immediate plans to replace the link, but its on the schedule to be re-implimented down the line.

Caleo

PLEASE set a max width for posts on the forum. I got a new monitor that isn't 1280x1024 and all the posts are stretched out over my screen along its full width

• Like 1

RedAttendant

You can see all the posts people make in private custom items in the recent applications section.

Serethia
On 5/14/2020 at 2:41 PM, Caleo said:

PLEASE set a max width for posts on the forum. I got a new monitor that isn't 1280x1024 and all the posts are stretched out over my screen along its full width

Its programmed to use 95% of the browser width.

sRqOCeA.png

Boog

The sidebar on the right of the forums section still shows applications. - Would prefer if it just showed topics.

image.png

Anauriel

Can the Market section of the forums get its own display somewhere on the right side of the forums? Advertisements get quickly buried by other posts. As a result, the ads never get much exposure. They are promptly forgotten.

That_one_niceguy

When posting a Custom Item Application when I have copy/pasted the previous application into its designated slot at the beginning of the application and indicated "Yes" towards it being the same lore text when I go to post the application those settings revert. As in after I post the application it doesn't show the link that I posted as well it reverts the tab back to "No" and not "Yes" towards it being the same lore text.

• Who Viewed the Topic

205 members have viewed this topic:
    theisticGilthoniel  Mael_  Serethia  RedAttendant  dogbew  HENG  KorusPrime  Kalligan  Tree  Necrovampire22  Xenmos  Harry_7  DeliciousPiggey  NTE_Killer4life  Xio  SubSammich  Duke Kayzz  NoirThief  Scuttlebutt  Wereyoi  Anauriel  Boog  CrescentGamer  Xedior  Cukie1  That_one_niceguy  oCoffee  luckyfoot10  Gingersnips  LyricalDoggo  Erishti  GermanTacos  The Klondikiest Bar  DemureDessert  Legendary Legend  Star  CaitTheGr8  TheDrakeProject  Fraser028  InfernalRex  Ayasha  DaJungleMonkey  Bakalisk  Volkrii  ImSorryWhat  Jaimsee  giga2011  AtlasMothFex  Azur  Dlugonos  kal  Faye <3  SocialDarwinist  Motjam  Administrator  Kino  Ardicil  asdasdasd  Eviscero  JustGrim  Pyrocide  Vysi  Ace_19  Cricofist  Sybbyl  gartono  Archbishop  Artagan_  Caleo  Bounty_Hood  Hawthorne  Dinochan  Murdocx  koranna  monomyth  MCcookie333  Ponypepper  Olyblob  Leondrith  Roze  AlienDark12  Stylo  Vermund  Crimson_Wolfe_  Fern  Abivi  Newky  MrIMine  Blue Budgie  Crazy_Rabbit  Strudelicious  LordOfTheDank  MoonCake  animemandan  SocialCaterpillar  Sunny  Fuzzy_Yeti  Darkthekid  kinzie09  Frenchy  BlindlessLove 

Important Information

Terms of Use