Tree

A New Challenger Approaches

Tree

stop-youve-violated-the-law-35655011 (1).jpg

Hello All,

For those that don’t know who I am, I am Tree and your current Event Secretary... although I suppose now I need to say I am your new Moderation Team Lead!

I was going to meme about the new dictatorship I plan to install but maybe another day, I just want to give you all some insight into what I hope to achieve and roll out very shortly as I take on this role. It’s a big job and I’ve got a lot of work to do, so any suggestions or feedback on current moderation affairs, please PM on discord. At Tree#5946 .

So without further ado here are some things I want to roll out very shortly:

• Greater Transparency between the team and player base.
    • This includes people being able to view their own watchlists spare from very private information, but this increase in transparency will aim to include regular feedback threads and a monthly meeting to recap the month and address any concerns the players have. Though always feel free to message me!!
  • Review and possible overhaul of the Code of Conduct.
    • I plan to sit down with moderation and go through the code of conduct to see if there are any vital tweaks or major overhauls we can make to the rules to better improve them. Any feedback is appreciated.
  • Rework of the ban and appeal system.
    • A definite goal of mine is to restructure and rework the ban/appeal system to streamline it, possibly remove appeals to make bans more objective and fair to all players whilst putting the greater welfare of the community first.
  • Commendation system
    • Whilst moderation is very negative in what we do, banning and warning people. I aim to bring some light by introducing a commendation system that encourages moderation and players to recognise positive contributions to the community. With the players receiving the most commendations a month possibly being rewarded with forum credits. This desired goal currently needs some brainstorming.

I hope I’ve given you some insight into what I want to achieve as Moderation lead, if you have any suggestions or concerns about myself or any of my desired changes. Hit me up on discord and I’ll respond honestly.

-Tree

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Fire 6
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1

Strudelicious

I am in shock of this revelation I knew nothing of beforehand ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fire 1

Dlugonos

Congratulations to tree and big salute to Phan,

who served us in the best of her abilities for all this time. 

d39.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

ThatRainbowKitty
1 hour ago, Tree said:

Greater Transparency

Im COOOOOOOOOMING

• Thanks 1

bewpy
2 hours ago, Tree said:

• Rework of the ban and appeal system.
    • A definite goal of mine is to restructure and rework the ban/appeal system to streamline it, possibly remove appeals to make bans more objective and fair to all players whilst putting the greater welfare of the community first.

this sounds awful and very easily abused tbh

• Thanks 1

Tree
58 minutes ago, bewpy said:

this sounds awful and very easily abused tbh

Possibly, I can see how it may be. I'm opening up a feedback thread soon for people, and once it is written I will discuss with moderation to remove possibilities of it. IF you have any suggestions, look for the next thread from me. Thank you!! :)

bewpy
1 hour ago, Tree said:

Possibly, I can see how it may be. I'm opening up a feedback thread soon for people, and once it is written I will discuss with moderation to remove possibilities of it. IF you have any suggestions, look for the next thread from me. Thank you!! :)

aint no possibly or maybe about it but aight

• Thanks 1

Aux

Sw3M8A7.png

• Haha 1
  • Haha 1

• Who Viewed the Topic

116 members have viewed this topic:
    Tinker_Bella  sina  voyfriend  Arcturio  Tiny  Legendary Legend  bewpy  Laktoze  GermanTacos  Liluwu  SensualToast  xx11  Aux  Fuzzy_Yeti  Ayasha  AgentWisconsin  Rhazort  Vespertine  CatNeb  Star  NoirThief  DaJungleMonkey  Suldar  Cho  Teamstax12  Ravencitys  Duke Kayzz  Rygan  Crimson_Wolfe_  [TMR] Rosway  Eraser  MatthewStype  GucciSandles  giga2011  AMOH  Demicha  Mael_  Vyniel  Tree  Grilledminer  FluffyBristle  SubSammich  ArkenGuard  CaitTheGr8  chxrmander  Bloomed  Bobbie  Ponypepper  Darkthekid  MrIMine  ProbablyHannah  Dlugonos  Moncher  TheHyperion  Joltex  Vex  thehorde  Scuttlebutt  Cukie1  Xedior  Azur  Ardicil  AshenWanderer  animemandan  celticwitch  Abbi  Mana  That_one_niceguy  RoguishLaughter  Eviscero  Vmwareguy2  JaktheDimon  dogbew  Necronome  oCoffee  Nemeia  Noctem  Strudelicious  Kyle1322  NTE_Killer4life  Syaotsu  Bromophobe  Brave  ThatRainbowKitty  Fern  ZooGarrus  Purpleyy  RedAttendant  Kaoiyr  Lioln  Neci  Anauriel  DrPatriot  Faye <3  Monoeye  Boog  TheShadowMatrix  TheDrakeProject  Wereyoi  kinzie09  Isopod 

Important Information

Terms of Use