natureluvr

Character Art & Character Screenshot Contest

natureluvr

Hey Aethier! Thank you so much to everyone who entered the last content contest! In order to give artists more time for their work, we are going to make this contest run a month and a half instead of just a month, and we'll see if that helps with things.

This content contest will be focusing on two categories: Character Art and Character Screenshots! You may submit as many entries to either category as you'd like, but you can only win one prize from each category. Submissions will close on September 30, 2020 and the winners will be announced early the following week, no later than October 5th.

Character Art

This category can include artwork of any medium, but should be original and done completely by you as the artist. Incorporating artwork of characters/races that are harder to find art pieces for will increase your chances of winning as well.

Prizes

1st Place: 5,000 Forum Credits

2nd Place: 4,000 Forum Credits

3rd Place: 3,000 Forum Credits

Entry Format

Post your artwork on this thread.

Let us know what the artwork was made to depict.

Artist name you would like to be referred to when being credited as the artist of the piece.

Optional: If you'd also like to be tagged on social media when/if we post your submission to be credited, please include your social media names.

Character Screenshots

Character Screenshots should be pictures of characters somewhere in Aethier's roleplay world. They should be focused on showcasing detailed skins (with credit to skinmaker if applicable) and the Aethier roleplay server as an immersive environment with a variety of characters and races. MPM is highly recommended for this as well. Some of the screenshots may also be used on Aethier's PlanetMinecraft page.

Prizes

1st Place: 3,000 Forum Credits

2nd Place: 2,000 Forum Credits

3rd Place: 1,000 Forum Credits

Entry Format

Post your Character Screenshot on this thread.

Tell us some context to what's going on in the screenshot such as the character races, their location, what they're doing there, etc. (Doesn't have to be an essay just like 1 sentence or so would be appreciated!)

Provide credit to skinmakers if applicable.

See this thread for more information on Forum Credits if you don't know what they are/how they're used!

Please be aware that by entering your artwork into this contest, you consent for the imagery you submit to be posted to Aethier's social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and being featured in YouTube videos/trailers.

• Like 1

Retributory Vessel
Posted (edited)

MyTurnToPlayOnTheXBox2.png

Name of the Masterpiece: Mom said it's my turn to play on the Xbox.

Edited by Retributory Vessel
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7
  • Fire 1

ratist

hi i would like to submit art of my character lorena the wicked !! thanks !!

LorenaTheWicked.png

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Fire 3

Poptimus

A sketch I did; of my character Jhanna and @CaitTheGr8's character Astir Hollowgale.

Also dat social plug: https://twitter.com/Poptimus_

Astir and Jhanna.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Cho

Entering in Vas, awoken from a nightmare and seeking comfort in their Miniature Dragon egg,

Spoiler

Egg.png

• Like 9
  • Love 5

LifeInVelvet

Bunny Soup: ;  3  ;
2020-08-18_16.16.49.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Crazy_Rabbit

Shel at a tavern meeting a Knife Ear.

shel pic.png

• Like 2

Shrike
Posted (edited)

Concept art of my character Fiona as a carpet shark Syrien

Untitled_Artwork.png

Edited by Shrike
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Necronome

image.png

(Skin by me, Necronome)

Matsu, a Hanese woman with Western attire, clambering around a Zheng ship with her cat o' nine tails.

• Like 1

• Who Viewed the Topic

138 members have viewed this topic:
    Hawthorne  fantomturtle  Owtlah  Poptimus  celticwitch  Cho  Necronome  ratist  Fatal  Star  Shrike  Suldar  The Moontani  Wereyoi  Skyward  bewpy  CaitTheGr8  sadertyr  natureluvr  Catena  Eviscero  GermanTacos  SocialCaterpillar  Aux  SSSS  Ender  Xio  Scuttlebutt  NoirThief  Ayasha  MCcookie333  avemechanicus  AMOH  Kendall72719  Volkrii  Duke Kayzz  Raiuch  DankuzMemuz  GucciSandles  Torijoy  TheGreatBushy  datlablu  NightFlame711  LadyJetaime  chryo  kal  Demented_Delila  Zaxder  Crazy_Rabbit  TheDrakeProject  dizzyfawn  CatNeb  thehorde  AshenWanderer  Legendary Legend  SubSammich  Xedior  Rangere1  Kumakira  Cukie1  ArkenGuard  Rhazort  Mana  Oreocake86  Stylo  SocialDarwinist  CrystalMaiden  Vyniel  Ollio  DoodleMonkey  WaterFox  ZooGarrus  gartono  TheHyperion  Ponypepper  Retributory Vessel  Ravencitys  LifeInVelvet  GinjaJones  Lesliekar  FangonR  MikeandBike  Bromophobe  luckyfoot10  Lavisso  Nemeia  ThatRainbowKitty  animemandan  Moncher  UmbraNight  Mael_  Moolight  That_one_niceguy  Tiny  Harry_7  DrPatriot  Ardicil  Dlugonos  Crimson_Wolfe_  StarGlaze  LemonsPig 

Important Information

Terms of Use