News Ticker
  • This is a Test so i can try out what the text looks like
  • Forum Update In Progress We host a Weekly SCP: Secret Laboratory Session every Friday at 10PM GMT/BST

The Community Artist Program

• *Founder
    Serethia

What is the Community Artist Program?

This is a new scheme that will allow any member of the community to browse a list of jobs posted by Aethier Team leaders for Artwork of some variety, in exchange for some form of compensation. This being but is not limited to:

• Arunes
    • Forum Credits
    • Real World Money
    • Vouchers

Note: Any jobs offering real world money rewards must be verified by @Serethia before the job can go live. Any verified jobs will have a post from @Serethia in the comments confirming such.

How do I claim a Job?

Anyone is permitted to attempt a commission job, however only verified Community Artists are allowed to Claim Jobs ahead of time. This does mean as an unverified artists you may have some competition, but in the event of multiple submissions, we may attempt to compensate multiple where possible however this is not always guaranteed.

How do I hand in a Job?

Simply post the completed work to the Team Leader in question that submitted the job. Preferably on the forums itself. Once the team leader has confirmed reciept of the task, they will mark the work item as completed and request payment to the submitter upon verifying the work.

How can you assure me that I will be paid?

All jobs posted are backed and verified by the Team Leaders, and Operations Team are responsible for payouts. Any issues with payouts should be taken to @Serethia directly for Resolution. There is a possibility issues could happen but we will take every step to resolve such.

How do I become a Community Artist?

Simply complete a job, and a Team Leader may then recommend you for the position. You will then retain this job assuming you then continue to occasionally complete jobs, and remain within good standing in the community.

Awesome! Where do I start?

You can find the link to the Community Artist Program under the Browse tab at the top of the forums.

• Who Viewed the Topic

68 members have viewed this topic:
      GermanTacos  CaitTheGr8  DankuzMemuz  dizzyfawn  Eviscero  TheHyperion  teakettl  TheDrakeProject  TZUGARIS  Tinker_Bella  MikeandBike  Owtlah  neonbar  Deathmoron  Suldar  Fuzzy_Yeti  Hawthorne  CatNeb  Fooldude  Crimson_Wolfe_  Duke Kayzz  Aoob  Shale  EvilVSGood  Apollo_  honeyy  Kumakira  Volkrii  Stylo  Necronome  ThatRainbowKitty  Tree  Serethia  Lavisso  AshenWanderer  Kyle1322  celticwitch  bewpy  Cho  Coffee  Viperblitz  Ace_19  Vyniel  Star  Dlugonos  Nagisa  KorusPrime  Ayasha  Bones__  Fern  kinzie09  Hazy  Roze  Rangere1  ArkenGuard  Artagan_  gartono  DrPatriot  Ponypepper  Oreocake86  Caleo  Halcyon  Redwall  thehorde  0_Finny_0  Cukie1  AlienDark12  Xedior 

Important Information

Terms of Use