News Ticker
  • We will eventually add things to this box!
  • We host a Weekly SCP: Secret Laboratory Session every Friday at 10PM GMT/BST

Job Listing: Moderation Team

• +Team Leader

Good evening Aethier,

I need more moderators. Please apply.

Moderation team is once again actively hiring a couple more members for the team to improve discussions and to improve our pace of handling reports and dealing with evidence. If you want more information on what is required and expected in the role of a moderator. Please view the following thread: 

If you have any further questions about what is required of a moderator please PM me on discord. My discord is Tree#5946.

• Like 1
    • Angry 1
    • Fire 3
    • Tree featured this topic
    • Who Viewed the Topic

71 members have viewed this topic:
      TheDrakeProject  Crevan  Poptimus  Star  ThatRainbowKitty  SocialDarwinist  teakettl  Shale  Tree  Wereyoi  DoodleMonkey  GermanTacos  DankuzMemuz  sadertyr  Danifornia  Ayasha  Gowford  Duke Kayzz  Halcyon  Purpleyy  Ohmshakalaka  LyricalDoggo  Suldar  YeOlSmithy  Pilot  Fuzzy_Yeti  Brave  Cluwu  Sea  Coffee  Boog  Skyward  Xedior  Hazy  CaitTheGr8  Cho  dogbew  AMOH  Bobbie  DallasLG  Lavisso  Shrike  Alyssa  Neci  Anauriel  animemandan  Oreocake86  Eviscero  RedAttendant  Strudelicious  TheHyperion  Fern  Legendary Legend  Vyniel  celticwitch  The Klondikiest Bar  Nemeia  Ponypepper  Stylo  Megadonkey  Inde  LordOfTheDank  The Moontani  JKB22  Scuttlebutt  dizzyfawn  Arcturio  Cat956  Cukie1  Crimson_Wolfe_  Artagan_ 

Important Information

Terms of Use