News Ticker
  • We will eventually add things to this box!
  • We host a Weekly SCP: Secret Laboratory Session every Friday at 10PM GMT/BST

HR Procedure Change - Moderation

Serethia

• *Founder

Hey!

As per a recent player suggestion, we have now formally changed the process for internal reports regarding moderators.

From now on, if you are reporting a moderation team member, regardless of why, you must now always send this report via the Internal Affairs System, not the Player Reports system. All other teams are unaffected by this change, and you should still use the Player Reports function for any moderation issue relating to any non moderation member.

Documentation relating to IA reports will be updated shortly

Kind Regards

• Fire 5
    GermanTacos

Question regarding this change; How does this effect multi-player reports wherein not all of the reported parties are members of moderation team? Are they to be put into the same I.A. Report, or split up into separate reports, one as P.R. and one as I.A.?

• Like 3
    • +Team Leader
    5 minutes ago, GermanTacos said:

Question regarding this change; How does this effect multi-player reports wherein not all of the reported parties are members of moderation team? Are they to be put into the same I.A. Report, or split up into separate reports, one as P.R. and one as I.A.?

Personally I would recommend reporting the moderator separately through an IA report and the other players through the player report section as normal. Nini may have a different approach but to me that makes the most sense.

• Who Viewed the Topic

105 members have viewed this topic:
      Abbi  Armstaar  DrJesus  Gowford  Halcyon  Abivi  DrPatriot  NightFlame711  Tree  Praxus412  DallasLG  ActuallyMika  Kenophobia  AMOH  GermanTacos  Suldar  TheVoiden  teakettl  apollo6000  TheDrakeProject  Ayasha  dantayyyy  Angela_Volskia  Jeroxia  Ottorintsu  Leondrith  truspartan  sadertyr  Ponypepper  jamesp  Crimson_Wolfe_  Hazy  Xedior  Olyblob  natureluvr  Shale  dogbew  sl5  AgentWisconsin  Duke Kayzz  Star  Toxic2513  DemureDessert  WaterFox  GucciSandles  Fa113n5tar  Fooldude  karasu1996  Fuzzy_Yeti  pokebro2000  Mael_  YeOlSmithy  Sea  Kaoiyr  Brave  Necronome  AlienDark12  Cho  CatNeb  Tinker_Bella  Serethia  DankuzMemuz  thehorde  Megadonkey  Azur  SubSammich  Legendary Legend  Shrike  Book  Rhazort  LyricalDoggo  LyricalDoggo  Phantom  Anauriel  Aux  CaitTheGr8  luckyfoot10  Lilbren2u  celticwitch  Mana  Fraser028  JaktheDimon  Scuttlebutt  Ace_19  Poptimus  Bobbie  LordOfTheDank  Strudelicious  Boog  Neci  animemandan  Kyle1322  Vyniel  Youngsage3  Liluwu  Rangere1  Alyssa  Artagan_  JKB22  Faye <3  Cat956 

Important Information

Terms of Use