News Ticker
  • We host a Weekly game night session at 10pm GMT (5 EST) every friday!
  • Submit your best emotes of the month to the "Best Emotes of the Month" thread for a chance to win a $20 steam card every month! The void menace approaches! How will you help to save the future of Aversia? Upcoming Updates Include: The Hub Server - The Crafting System part 2 - The New Whitelist/Verification System and more!

Road Work Ahead? [Team Lead Intro]

The Moontani

Screenshot_20210308-083157_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
    • Amazing 1
    6 minutes ago, Book said:

Regarding CIT updates and my priorities:

1. First and foremost, and I hope this will be a relief for most of you, we will work towards raising the daily item application limit back to around where it used to be.

spongebob.jpg

• Like 1
    • Haha 2
    • Thanks 1
    • Amazing 1
    • ChooChoo 1
    Fuzzy_Yeti

Praise book and the raising of item limits.

In a non simp way, you are now a God.

• Like 3
    • -Team Leader
    Kyle1322

Another Merrigold for the cabal..🤓

• Honk 2
    NoirThief
    7 hours ago, Book said:

Regarding CIT updates and my priorities:

1. First and foremost, and I hope this will be a relief for most of you, we will work towards raising the daily item application limit back to around where it used to be. More is better

Back To The Grind GIFs | Tenor Thank you so much!

• Honk 1
    EvilVSGood

"Road work ahead? Yeah i sure hope it does!" 

• Haha 2
    • -Team Leader
    Book

I ran out of reactions but thank you everyone! Much appreciated ^-^

• Who Viewed the Topic

100 members have viewed this topic:
      Skuei  Ottorintsu  Duck  DankuzMemuz  RoguishLaughter  Aux  Duke Kayzz  Tree  Shale  Brave  JKB22  _jay_  Fatal  Book  Boog  YeOlSmithy  CyyanTea  Roze  Generalissimo  ProfEmber  Abivi  Ayasha  TheHyperion  EvilVSGood  Kenophobia  Toxic2513  Vyniel  The Moontani  CtrlAltDe1icious  jamesp  Fooldude  Xedior  Pilot  celticwitch  DallasLG  sadertyr  NightFlame711  Nemeia  dogbew  Alyssa  Scuttlebutt  Hazy  ArkenGuard  Fuzzy_Yeti  animemandan  Poptimus  NoirThief  Suldar  Bromophobe  CaitTheGr8  GermanTacos  Kyle1322  LordOfTheDank  ThatRainbowKitty  DrPatriot  Serethia  TheDrakeProject  Demented_Delila  SocialCaterpillar  Sea  Elentiya  Vmwareguy2  Monoeye  Eviscero  Artagan_  Mercury  Jeroxia  Ponypepper  AlienDark12  thehorde  Korus  Anauriel  Neci  kinzie09  chxrmander  RedAttendant  luckyfoot10  Megadonkey  Cone  JohnDarecian  Mana  fantomturtle  Fern  Strudelicious  Kismess  CaptainSavage  TheShadowMatrix  KrrispyKreme  Neci  Darkthekid  Youngsage3  Cukie1  Brogan  Wereyoi  Purpleyy  Legendary Legend  Lilbren2u  Meisa  Moolight  Azur 

Important Information

Terms of Use