⁂The Phoenix Forge⁂ (1 Viewer)

ColonalLeedle

Custom Items Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
[!] Erik loaded up the metals and ores he acquired from the Jarnheim mines onto his wagon, mounted his horse and headed back to his forge.
He had some smelting and refining to to before he took on his various jobs before him to start earning profit for his settlement.
[!]
Possible Discounts:
+Frjálstað-dwelling Northerners recieve a 5% discount (Territories that count: Hundabaeli, Audsrtad, etc.)
+Trade-Guild officiates receive a base 5% off on all prices.
+Characters with a rating of 70% or higher in Erik's relations receive a 5% discount.
+Frjálstað Karls or Jarls receive a bonus 5% discount due to societal standing.
+Any family member of a Karl or Jarl gets a 5% discount.

Notes:
-Erik may be asked to mine for at least 7,500, provided the material is common and not requiring a DM/Event.
-Characters may request a craft of a piece of armor or a weapon if materials are provided, prices to follow.
-Prices will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the number of items made.
-If the materials are not provided, Erik can acquire them for an additional price on top of the normal pricing.
-Southern Upperclassmen are not eligible for discount #3 unless in the guild.
-Discounts require being requested ICly through casual speech.
-These discounts can stack.
-Feel free to be as specific as you want. You want a specific engraving on the blade? Tell me.
-You want said engraving to be inlaid with a precious metal? Tell me.
-The commissioner does not pay for the items, I do. Just to keep things simple.

-To make an order either PM me or make a post here and mention me. The former is recommended as to not clutter up this thread.
Erik is:
Expert Armorsmith
Expert Weaponsmith

Pricing:
Common Weapon/Armor Craft - 22,000 arunes per
Rare Weapon/Armor Craft - 32,000 arunes per
Legendary Weapon/Armor Craft - 42,000 arunes per

OOC:
Do I need to give you the material items for my order? You don't have to give them to me if you don't want to. Just icly emote bringing them to me, send screenshots of all the items, and RP out as if I have them. I just need to know what I'm working with and you can keep the items for the custom item application.

Do you submit the custom item application for me? Yup. I can take care of the crafting RP and and the application as a whole. I generally leave the lore text to the commissioner so they can best describe their item.

What do I need to place an order? Simple, you need the correct amount of materials for what you need and you need to be patient with me.

How much patience must I have with you? Typically, I take between a few days to a week to get my crafting RP written up and posted. I'll send you drafts so I get your opinion on anytihng and keep you in the loop if you want anything changed.

What if you take longer than a week? If I happen to not get done within my ETA, you may poke at me about it. Chances are- I have forgotten, I have A.D.D. and can get caught up in other less important things because of my comically small attention span.

And what do you define as 'being patient with you'? It means you don't rush me or pester me unless I'm past my ETA. Pestering leads to an unhappy camper. And that camper is me.
Order Queue
Here
Spot 1.) Another Super special secret
Spot 2.) aSimpleMan
Spot 3.) RedAttendant
Spot 4.) _XIII_
Spot 5.) Open
Request Form:

Username:
Character:
Weapon or Armor?:
What do you need done/made and how many?:
Any mending?:
What is it going to be made of?:
Do you have the materials? (Please show screenshots in a spoiler along with how many of each):
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?:
Any additional information/details I may need?:
Reference Picture link (optional):
Discord (optional):

Attachments

Last edited:

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Username: Bratman38
Character: Darthal Stonefist
Weapon or Armor?: Armor
What do you need done/made?: Ring
Any mending?: Nope
What is it going to be made of?: Leysteel
Do you have the materials? (Please show screenshots in a spoiler along with how many of each): Discussed on Discord
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: I guess
Any additional information/details I may need?: nope

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Username: Bratman38
Character: Darthal Stonefist
What do you need done/made?: 6 sets of dwarven armor
Any mending?: Nope
What is it going to be made of?: Steel most likely
Do you have the materials? (Please show screenshots in a spoiler along with how many of each): it's steel so no
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Yes
Any additional information/details I may need?: Nope
Discord (optional): you know it

SecretRedBeard

Username: SecretRedBeard
Character: Bastien di'Oridan
Weapon or Armor?: Weapon AND armor

What do you need done/made and how many?: White-Gold Sword with Arcamite Pommel, Refurbished Whalers Knife, Valois Shield with crest. Full set of Plate, Splint Mail, both emblazoned with Bastiens Crest of a blue rose.

Any mending?: Whaler's Knife, Shield

What is it going to be made of?: White-Gold, for the sword, top tier steel for the rest.

Do you have the materials? (Please show screenshots in a spoiler along with how many of each): Gave em to you already
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Yeet
Any additional information/details I may need?: I want it to be bootiful

Last edited:

Vadokim

Sandman
Subscriber
Username: Vadokim
Character: Garai Dahan
Weapon or Armor?: Weapon(s)
What do you need done/made and how many?: I need four Shotels. They are a type of curved sword.
Any mending?: N/A
What is it going to be made of?: Steel Blade. Wood/Bone Handle.
Do you have the materials?: N/A
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Yes!
Any additional information/details I may need?: I like the unique flare people put on their items. Go nuts. With that said, I'd like the lore lines to be clean and consistent in length.
Reference Picture Link: Shotel
Discord: vadokim#3498

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Chiara was about her home in the north, the Dawn's Forge, when she saw one of the advertisements for the Phoenix Forge. Curiously she tore the parchment from its thing before her face heated up, looking over the parchment.

"Hey! They stole my logo. . ."

She tossed the parchment aside. Even though the Phoenix Forge was older than her own, she had little idea. She had plans at some point to visit this "Erik" and give him a piece of her mind!

Chae

The one and only asian
Username: Chae_
Character: Hilda Medeiros Hollowgale
What do you need done/made and how many?: 1 plate armor
Any mending?: n/a
What is it going to be made of?: leysteel
Do you have the materials? (Please show screenshots in a spoiler along with how many of each): not yet
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: ye
Any additional information/details I may need?: n/a
Reference Picture link (optional): n/a
Discord (optional): u got it

That_one_niceguy

Event Team
Event Team
Username: aSimpleMan
Character: Ingolf Geirsson
What do you need done/made and how many?: Leysteel Half Plate. Quantity= 1
Any mending?: No
Do you have the materials?: No
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Ye
Any additional information/details I may need?: I already have an existing item for an armor (Gambeson w/ half plate armor) so instead of making an entirely new OOC item I could offer my existing item to just change lore text with.
Reference Picture link (optional): It is a typical half plate. The item lists down all which it consists of.
Discord (optional): Smithy#5202

RedAttendant

Edgy Triangle
Subscriber
Username: RedAttendant
Character: Finn Patzer
Weapon or Armor?: Weapon
What do you need done/made and how many?: Trench Knife (1)
What is it going to be made of?: Gēlenka kisalbar blade, Leysteel Handle/Pommel
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Yes
Any additional information/details I may need?: No
Reference Picture link:

Last edited:

thehorde

Event Team
Event Team
Username: _XIII_
Character:
Hyssir'larhaa Aardynar
Weapon or Armor?: Weapon
What do you need done/made and how many?: Crystalline Regulator (3) Leysteel Tuning Knife (1)
Do you agree to work with me and be patient with me while I work on your order?: Perhaps.
Any additional information/details I may need?:
You have been provided everything needed.
Reference Picture link:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom