• [Notice] We are aware of an issue with our service provider being unable to send emails to Outlook/Hotmail emails. We are in contact with them looking for a fix. Gmail addresses are currently confirmed to be working.

◈ Vallis, The Academy of Enlightenment; Enrollment ◈ (3 Viewers)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Usernames: Sybbyl, HandMeCoffee, Devotedly, GeFoxx, 1 NPC Kid Boy
Character Name: Josephine, Rosie, Valeraie, Julius, Carolus
IC Letter:

For the Faculty of Vallis:

I am writing to enroll my five youngest children at your academy, their names being Valeraie, Rosie, Carolus, Josephine, and Julius. My children are looking forward to attending your school, however I would like to make sure that visiting hours will always be available for parents so I can see my children every day, and that children may live off-campus if they are not ready to board at school. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to hearing back from you! You may reach me via courier at the Spirit Tree.

Most Sincerely,

Seraphina

Did you fill in the Quiz?: They're working on it!

Wereyoi

Credits
19.997cr
wereyoi
wereyoi
Patron 3
Username: wereyoi
Character name: Null
IC Letter:
The letter would be penned in carefully crafted script as if numerous attempts were made in order to perfect the letter.
To the Masters of the Vallis Academy,
My name is Null, apprenticed to Miss Arlen Blackrose, and experienced in in-field note-taking. I aspire to learn any of which applies to medicine, anatomy, stealth, intrigue, and combat with a parrying dagger/swordbreaker. I consistently look to further myself and my abilities in a wide range of activities and will serve the interests of the Academy to the best of my ability.
-Null

Did you fill in the Quiz?: Yes

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
Credits
-17.978cr
SoSmoothTho
SoSmoothTho
Patron 1
The Sentinels.png

Username:
G3RN, demonkills247, Purpleyy_.

Character Name:
Morgan, Emrys & Lorelei Askeladden.

IC Letter:
Greetings to the Academy of Vallis,
We would like to send our youngest children to your institute of education in hopes of fashioning them into proper individuals and be brought up in a decent manner.
Our two sons and daughter, we think, would be well suited within your walls. Each has the determination to learn, and is eager to discover more about the world.
Our children are Morgan, Emrys and Lorelei and we'd be delighted to let them attend classes under your supervision.

Kindly,
Goslynn and Aveira Askeladden.

Did you fill in the Quiz?:
Yes, yes & yes.

AlienDark12

Credits
69.985cr
AlienDark12
AlienDark12
Patron 6

Username:
AlienDark12, FourthToInfinity [Subukai], 2 NPC Children [Ahsoka, Tatsuo; soon to be played]

Character Name:
Subukai, Ahsoka, Tatsuo.

IC Letter:

To the Masters of the Academy,

My wife and I wishes to send our three children. Just recovered from the Exodus we have, and our youngest do not deserve to live in such life of hardship. We wish them to prosper, learn under new veils, walk new Steppes and open their eyes to this new world. Our two sons and daughter wish to honor our family; each holding the determination, the want and the will to succeed under your curriculum. Please, I do request we are able to visit them during off-hours! Their names are is Subukai at the age of 17, Tatsuo the age of 14 and Ahsoka the same age.

Well met,
Clan Jien.

Yes!

Last edited:

MrIMine

Credits
66.279cr
MrIMineHard
MrIMineHard
Patron 2
Brodielonde Banner 2.0.png

Username:
MrIMineHard (For Olyblob)

Character Name:
Raethal Brodielonde (For Farryn Brodielonde)

IC Letter:

Headmaster Merrigold,

It has been discussed by my family, and we feel it best to place my daughter in the care of your school. Farryn is an ambitious and sharp minded child. I'm hoping with your teaching, you'll be able to shape her and help her achieve her full potential.

Warm regards,
Raethal, Lord Brodielonde

Aye.

Torijoy

Torijoy101
Credits
70.000cr
Torijoy101
Torijoy101
Patron 4
Username: Torijoy101
Character Name: Lysianassa Kalliste
IC Letter:

Dear Faculty of Vallis,

I have recently learned of your school and would really like to attend! I don't have anyone to sign me up, so I thought that maybe I could write to you myself if that's alright. I have always wanted to learn more about history in particullar particular because I feel as though I don't really know all that much about lots of things in this world... Anyways! I would also really like to meet new people and make lots of friends while I'm there!

Thank you for the oportunitty opportunity.
- Lysia

Did you fill in the Quiz?: Yes

Bones__

Credits
68.240cr
Bones__
Bones__
Patron 1
Username: Bones__
Character Name: Bug.
IC Letter:

The note would be rather crumpled and rewritten in a few spots, obviously revised many times before being sent.

-Dear head peoples and master of Vallis Academy.

Hello. I am Bug. Bug is finding himself without much knowledge of a lot of things that Bug and other-world peoples are finding important, including magic and other supernatural things. Bug would like to be accepted in order to be better educated to protect the peoples of this world in a better, more effective manner. Bug is not sure if he can use this magic that many peoples have, but Bug would like to know for sure. Few things head peoples should know about Bug is that he is a fighter, but is also fast learner; wanting to meet many different peoples he would not be introduced to otherwise. Bug also hopes that leaving Academy for personal business is acceptable behavior. Bug has a lot of training to be doing (which Bug considers this training of different kind) that will be with other peoples not at Academy. Bug hopes this reaches you in good time and is considered like everyone elses'.

Thank you.

Bug.

Did you fill in the Quiz?: Sure did.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Username: _LegendaryLegend
Character Name: Hezekai
IC Letter:

*The letter was written in the half-decent handwriting of a child*

Dear Grandpa and Auntie,

I found a kid who has no parents and so I have been taking care of him but taking care of a kid is very hard work I found out so I would like to sign him up for school and also he is very excited to go to school. His name is Hezekai but you can also call him Baby and he is a very nice boy and a good listener. Also I helped him take the quiz because I read him the choices and he told me his answers. Thank you for reading my letter and also I love you!

Love,
Melanie

Did you fill in the Quiz?: Yup!

Kyle1322

There is no god, Wonderful New World
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
With a dull glow of blue mana, a kiir owl familiar lowered a letter and medium sized package to the doorstep of [name]'s home. After a literal wipe of his forehead using his wing, he began to pulse even brighter, alerting the dwelling of his arrival. Once his delivery was accepted, he simply gave a two feather salute and flew off to his next delivery.

Dear Timothy Birdlace,

Congratulations on being accepted into Vallis, the Academy of Enlightenment. Included along with this letter are two outfits boasting the colors of your house, pick whichever you prefer as both are acceptable for you to wear.

You have been accepted into house Valoran, who are known to be passionate, adventurous and most of all loyal. Their colors primarily consist of pure gold and velvet red, whereas their animal is the proud thunderbird.

Their dorm room will be located on the top floor of the main classroom building. To enter you have to go up a dwindling staircase to reach the very top. It is the only dorm room that doesn’t have many walls and private areas meaning most of the Valoran are always in close quarters to one another.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Emrys Askeladden, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

You will only be allowed to take one pet with you to the academy, being one of the following: a cat, bird, rat, or bunny. You do not have to stay on the school grounds when classes are being held, however you must attend your scheduled classes for the semester. Failure to attend your classes can lead to expulsion from the school. While not in class, you shouldn’t be lingering in the dorm unless it’s after nine, which is when the scheduled curfew is.

You can choose from a variety of classes that will be finalized when you arrive at the academy, these classes include: History 101, Magic 101, Noble Etiquette, Basic First Aid, Defense Against the Profane. Further classes will be added as we get further into the semester that you will be allowed to pick from. You are required to take four classes at minimum. While attending you have to take Linguistics, History 101, Magic 101 and Religion. You can attend any class, however you need to have passed four classes in order to remain enrolled in the next semester.

Just so you are aware, there is a statue of your father, Thaddeus Artorius, in the courtyard. I hope this does not bring any emotional distraught upon you. If you need any special accommodations due to you being a Half-Mer please let us know and we will help you as best we can! Your brother will also be attending, so I hope this makes you feel more at home.

I look forward to seeing you at the Academy,
Headmaster Merrick Merrigold
Vice-Headmaster Cecilia Merrigold
@Vex

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
With a dull glow of blue mana, a kiir owl familiar lowered a letter and medium sized package to the doorstep of [name]'s home. After a literal wipe of his forehead using his wing, he began to pulse even brighter, alerting the dwelling of his arrival. Once his delivery was accepted, he simply gave a two feather salute and flew off to his next delivery.
Dear Hezekai,

Congratulations on being accepted into Vallis, the Academy of Enlightenment. Included along with this letter are two outfits boasting the colors of your house, pick whichever you prefer as both are acceptable for you to wear.

You have been accepted into house
Valoran, who are known to be passionate, adventurous and most of all loyal. Their colors primarily consist of pure gold and velvet red, whereas their animal is the proud thunderbird.

Their dorm room will be located on the top floor of the main classroom building. To enter you have to go up a dwindling staircase to reach the very top. It is the only dorm room that doesn’t have many walls and private areas meaning most of the Valoran are always in close quarters to one another.

While at school your bunkmate will be decided at a later time when there is a student eligible to bunk with you. This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

You will only be allowed to take one pet with you to the academy, being one of the following: a cat, bird, rat, or bunny. You do not have to stay on the school grounds when classes are being held, however you must attend your scheduled classes for the semester. Failure to attend your classes can lead to expulsion from the school. While not in class, you shouldn’t be lingering in the dorm unless it’s after nine, which is when the scheduled curfew is.

You can choose from a variety of classes that will be finalized when you arrive at the academy, these classes include: History 101, Magic 101, Noble Etiquette, Basic First Aid, Defense Against the Profane. Further classes will be added as we get further into the semester that you will be allowed to pick from. You are required to take four classes at minimum. While attending you have to take Linguistics, History 101, Magic 101 and Religion. You can attend any class, however you need to have passed four classes in order to remain enrolled in the next semester.

Kyle1322

Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7

Dear Lola,

You have been accepted into house Lazulai, who are known to be curious, diligent and very ambitious. Their colors are blue and cyan, though silver is often seen grouped with them as the cyan tends to be confused with the blue by most. The animal of house Lazulai is the noble hippocampi.

Their dorms are located in the dungeons which is reached by entering the medical tower and heading straight down. They are the most private dorms and come equipped with their own tiny indoor pond. There is an area to study as well with many books from the upstairs library.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Luca DuPont, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

There will be other Annex children attending the academy, so I hope this makes you feel more at home. I do hope that you make a name for yourself at the academy, as I expect to see great things from you. Let it be noted, I will not tolerate malevolent behavior to any of the other students while attending.

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3

Dear Bug,

You have been accepted into house Valoran, who are known to be passionate, adventurous and most of all loyal. Their colors primarily consist of pure gold and velvet red, whereas their animal is the proud thunderbird.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Ahsoka Jien, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

We have made special accommodations for you and provided a uniform that will fit you. When you need a new one, please let one of the faculty know!

Kyle1322

Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7

Dear Luca DuPont,

You have been accepted into house Lazulai, who are known to be curious, diligent and very ambitious. Their colors are blue and cyan, though silver is often seen grouped with them as the cyan tends to be confused with the blue by most. The animal of house Lazulai is the noble hippocampi.

Their dorms are located in the dungeons which is reached by entering the medical tower and heading straight down. They are the most private dorms and come equipped with their own tiny indoor pond. There is an area to study as well with many books from the upstairs library.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Lola, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

Just so you are aware, there is a statue of your father, Thaddeus Artorius, in the courtyard. I hope this does not bring any emotional distraught upon you. If you need any special accommodations due to you being a Half-Mer please let us know and we will help you as best we can! Your brother will also be attending, so I hope this makes you feel more at home.

@Tree

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3

Dear Lysianassa Kalliste,

Arabora, who are known to be daring, earnest and extremely determined. Their colors primarily consist of a deep forest green along with a soft bronze, whereas their animal is the gentle owlbear.

Their dorm room is located next to the kitchen seller where it dwells down into a basement area. Their quarters are small and filled with nature everywhere providing a great comfort to all who enter there. A little kitchenette is provided for those that want to make breakfast there.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Rosie Rhett De Leon, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

@Torijoy101

Kyle1322

Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7

Dear Desmond Annex-Morgenstern,

You have been accepted into house Arabora, who are known to be daring, earnest and extremely determined. Their colors primarily consist of a deep forest green along with a soft bronze, whereas their animal is the gentle owlbear.

Their dorm room is located next to the kitchen seller where it dwells down into a basement area. Their quarters are small and filled with nature everywhere providing a great comfort to all who enter there. A little kitchenette is provided for those that want to make breakfast there.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Morgan Askeladden, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

There will be other Annex children attending the academy, so I hope this makes you feel more at home.

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3

Dear Farynn Brodielande,

Lazulai, who are known to be curious, diligent and very ambitious. Their colors are blue and cyan, though silver is often seen grouped with them as the cyan tends to be confused with the blue by most. The animal of house Lazulai is the noble hippocampi.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Viktoria de Noctis, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

@Olyblob

Kyle1322

Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7

Dear Aster Mal’arn,

While at school your bunkmate will be; Melanie Merrigold, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

Both of your parents are faculty here, so do make sure you are aware that they will be keeping an eye on you when they are able to do so.

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3

Dear Ahsoka Jien,

Valoran, who are known to be passionate, adventurous and most of all loyal. Their colors primarily consist of pure gold and velvet red, whereas their animal is the proud thunderbird.

While at school your bunkmate will be; Bug, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

Your siblings will also be in attendance at the academy, so remember to look out for them.

@AlienDark12

Kyle1322

Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7

Dear Atreus Mal’arn,

While at school your bunkmate will be; Julius Rhett de Leon, This person will be the one sleeping closest to you while inside your dorm. We have tried to keep these around the same age and gender as you.

Both of your parents are faculty here, so do make sure you are aware that they will be keeping an eye on you when they are able to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom