Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber

[!]
Hanging on fine parchment, written with eloquent ink, wherever it may go, is a flier, pinned to boards and posts depicting the opening of the Noctis Woodworks in Folset, saying;

The Noctis Woodworks, located in Tyr'Velon has recently re-opened from its last place in Camara de Lobos and has many different types of woodworks available for purchase, ranging from bows and staffs to the finest of figure carvings! The current owner of the shop, Ishani de Noctis, is a master woodworker and is now taking requests, for a certain price, of course. Letters can be sent ahead to either the shop itself or to the White Palace in the city of Tyr'Velon, or you may head to the woodworking shop to make requests or browse the soon to be made collection of purchase-able merchandise!

View attachment 32389

If you would like to get in contact with me OOCly to set up a roleplay to speak, message me on discord; Vyniel#2412

You can also contact me through a forum PM message or an IC letter posted here or elsewhere in the in character forum.

Last edited:

Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Boop! I need arunes.

Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Updated : )

truspartan

The One and Only Tru Spartan
Arya sees the notice and snickers quickly running to a desk to send her something.

Upon Ishani opening the letter all there would be a very detailed drawing of a staff made to look exactly like a snake. Oddly enough... it looked exactly like Ishani's staff.

TheCreatorT

Holy crap we can put our own Custom Titles?
A letter would be sent on the swiftest of steeds;

To Queen Ishani,

I need a gambeson done by tomorrowsept, before the final battle. Would that at all be possible? It requires work on the Hero's Ebony that I have acquired. I will pay extra for a rushed order,

Vultog

Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Shameless bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom