✂ℒucy's 𝒯ailory { Skin Shop - Open } (2 Viewers)

Lilliaal

There is a small house in Highmeadow at the north mouth of the park where a tailor has set up shop. No advertisements or fanfare, just a simple sign out front that says "Lucy, Tailor." As you enter, a small girl with wildly curly blonde hair and freckles glances up from her needlework and looks over you curiously.

"Can I sew for you?" she asks, her raspy voice laced thickly in a Lahn accent.

"Okay, let me measure you."
Hello and welcome to my skin shop~!

If you would like to look over my work, here is my PMC.
Skinning and sewing are both passions of mine, so I enjoy being able to exist at the intersection as a tailor character. Although money is nice, this shop is not about that. My primary purpose here is to generate roleplay. So, I have a few rules to that end.
  • We must go through all the necessary scenes before I will start the skin, and again before I will give you the complete skin.
  • I will only take two orders at a time on a first come first serve basis.
  • You must roleplay with me before you can post an order here. If you find it hard to simply drop in, feel free to schedule something with me over discord.
  • If you know you will not be able to roleplay immediately but would like to hold a spot, let me know and I will temporarily reserve it.
Artistic Preferences

I require reference pictures to make anything. It doesn't have to be exact and I encourage you to be individual and specific in your request, but I need something to look at so we're on the same page. That aside, not all clothes translate well onto a 2D pixel surface, so I will work with you to create the best possible skin and avoid shitty cape syndrome

I would rather do variations than just a flat single skin. I save skins as separate pieces (ie skin, hair, dress, shoes) then put it together in post, so I encourage you to take advantage of this mixing and matching to have dynamic skins. It really makes a character come alive when you also have the skin with jacket on or off, or with an alternate hairstyle.

Pricing

Price is based on how much of a pleasure or pain in the ass the skin is to make, and how many variations I am doing. It could be anywhere from 10,000 to 80,000. I will quote you the price before starting.
You are allowed to steal completed clothing, but it must all be done in roleplay. Needless to say it will be the last skin you ever receive, but I always appreciate IC drama :D
I will make minor additions (such as bandages or accessories) to a skin I have made for you free of charge, unless I feel you are abusing this.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.

Once you have roleplayed with me, please fill out this form and post it here.
IGN:
Name: Character name liked to their profile
Skin: Link to reference images and any necessary description. Let me know if it's a Steve or an Alex.
Correspondence: The best way to find or contact you in character.
Current Orders

Primary:
{Reserved for Kissmess}

Secondary:
{Open}

Tertiary:
{Open}

Past Orders
Progress: Complete

IGN: DerangedScholar
Name:
Juste Medeiros
Skin:
Just the clothes, since I already have the base head. Don't need a cape either!
Correspondence: Letter to Rivedora.

Last edited:

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
IGN: DerangedScholar
Name:
Juste Medeiros
Skin:
Just the clothes, since I already have the base head. Don't need a cape either!
Correspondence: Letter to Rivedora.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Fern
Top Bottom