• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

✠ A Notice of Mercy And Cloister ✠ (1 Viewer)

Anauriel

Credits
-149.910Ar
Anauriel
Anauriel
Patron 1

Three plea deals are presented to imprisoned Aervan. He selects the third opportunity. Following this act, the document begins to circulate throughout the realm. The public of Mittlereik is inform of the compact the Arvora worshipper enters towards their nation. The information is simple and straight forward, so every member the literate public can read and share it. The Reiksvolk shall have their opportunity to confront the Aervan inside of a peaceful manner and challenge him. Men and Gods willing, he shall his opportunity to make amends and serve the realm.

I, Zephyros, accept responsibility for my actions. I disgraced a monument to the sacred dead of Kurfurst and his Konig's Reiksheer. I desecrated an memorial to the honest men and women of Mittlereik. I struck down a symbol which provides closure to many. I did not realize the significance of the site. I confess it my actions to be driven forward via alcohol. I acknowledge the depths of my err. In doing so, I take full responsibility this breach of a nation's sacred space. I, Zephyros, admit to entering the lands of his Holiness, Avel Var Maddoc, and defying my exile. I recognize this transgression to be an injustice towards the generosity of the Volk. I offer my sincerest apologies for my unwarranted intrusion inside of the realm. I surrender myself to the judgment of the Reikskanzler and her government. I acknowledge the mercy extend to me inside of my arrest. When I could meet executed, this land detain and held me for trial. I, Zephyros, admit to an assault against a citizen of Mittlereik. I recognize the impulsiveness of my choice to ingest an alchemical. I put my sincerest lamentation for the temporary poisoning of this individual. I place myself inside of the hands of her Lady Chancellor's government for this crime. And in hearing her words, I accept Chancellor Alum's benevolent offer. Henceforth, I forego my worldly possessions and properties. I take up the cloth and become a man of the faith. I shall present myself to the public and see to the needs of their souls. I shall extend compassion equal to the mercy granted me to the Reiksvolk. I accept of my free will a path of redemption and service to the people of this land. I kneel and affirm my commitment to become a monk and reside inside of High Meadow's Cathedral. There, I shall work to obtain this nation's forgiveness and honor its mercy.

At the very bottom of the documentation, there exists a place for Zephyros' signature:
@StarGlaze

TheCreatorT

That Darth Vader scene in Rogue One was AWESOME
Credits
0.000Ar
TheCreatorT
TheCreatorT
Patron 2

Anauriel

Credits
-149.910Ar
Anauriel
Anauriel
Patron 1
Citizens of Mittlereik,

This is a land of laws and due procedures. It is the opinion of the Crown two instances of contract breech exist. Zephyros shall be tolerated until (15 September 2019, 12 PM EST) to present himself to the Crown. He shall receive every opportunity to explain his actions. He shall not be hunted down and slain like a feral animal. Should he be found, Zephyros should be guided to the Lion's Den and placed inside of house arrest. When collected, Zephyros' worldly possession should be taken and placed inside of storage. If efforts to recuperate the missing monk meet resist, the safety of said person cannot be guaranteed. If this date should elapse and the state receives no redress: a fresh criminal proceeding shall begin.

The Office of The Reikskanzler,
Krianna Boise Alum

@StarGlaze
@LordOfTheDank
@SensualToast
@ZooGarrus
@Stylo
@TheCreatorT
@Bloomed
@Monch
@Saber
@MakeshiftDoggo
@Hugh

Last edited:

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Credits
25.570Ar
Moolight
Moolight
Patron 2
A simple note is left on the Reikskanzler's desk, marked with the silver compass rose sigil of the huntress.

He will be found and returned safely.
-QJ, the Blessed Wanderer, Head Expeditionary

@Anauriel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom