• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

✠ An offer to an Armor Smith (And Tailor) ✠ [Partially Public] (1 Viewer)

Phoenixstar117

Just some ghost
Credits
68.467cr
SterlingKerman
SterlingKerman
Patron 7

A job offer would be found within the Reiklands, seemingly in search of an armor smith to create several pieces of equipment.

It would first get passed about the Reiksheer, as to keep the commerce within the Reiklands… though if none were to claim it, it would be offered abroad.

"Searching for an Armor Smith to forge three pieces of equipment:

Kite Shield made of Cindium plate and Einarian Steel,
Horse Armor made with Cindium and Einarian Steel maille/scale,
Gold/Silver Pendant to encase a Wiseman's Stone

All materials will be provided, and pay to be determined in person. Specific details on the items to be also addressed in person.

-Soldat Johannes Fisher, residency within the Highmeadow Garrison"

OOC:
@Hugh (tagged because it's rumored you might wanna do this)

I need these things made by someone with at least Expert proficiency. Ill pay for the app and any additional fee you ask, though the mats will be supplied by me... I'll describe exactly what I want in person IC.

Members of the Reiksheer will be given priority over other offers since Johannes is enlisted in it.​

Phoenixstar117

Just some ghost
Credits
68.467cr
SterlingKerman
SterlingKerman
Patron 7
Not longer later, an addendum would be added to the aforementioned request for an Armor Smith. Circulated through the same channels within the Reiklands, and then abroad should no internal offer come.

"Also now seeking a tailor who is able and willing to work with the pelt of a White Stag for the purposes of creating a cloak usable on horseback and in combat."

OOC:
I have a White Stag Pelt that has been sitting in my inventory for over a month now. Might be useful to have it turned into a cloak to add some stealthiness in battle, and to make me a harder target when on horseback.​

Lily_

Subscriber
Credits
68.654cr
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
Patron 2
Maika was quick to take up another job. A letter was sent to Johannes.

“Hello,
I am a tailor seeking to take this job, and believe myself capable. Please be in contact. I can arrange to meet within High Meadow, or Kuroni. Look for a Hanese Satyr.”
Signed, Maika Hyun

Phoenixstar117

Just some ghost
Credits
68.467cr
SterlingKerman
SterlingKerman
Patron 7
Maika was quick to take up another job. A letter was sent to Johannes.

“Hello,
I am a tailor seeking to take this job, and believe myself capable. Please be in contact. I can arrange to meet within High Meadow, or Kuroni. Look for a Hanese Satyr.”
Signed, Maika Hyun
A returned note would quickly find it's way to her.

"Excellent, I usually find myself at the Highmeadow tavern after duty shifts each day. We'll speak there and then."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom