• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

✠Proclamation From The Capital of Mankind: Damned and Condemned✠ (1 Viewer)

LordOfTheDank

Annihilator
Whitelister
Credits
19.998cr
LordOfTheDank
LordOfTheDank
Patron 6
1575273540532.png

The Following would first and foremost arrive within the halls of the white palace, signed and sealed by the Lord General himself to be hand delivered to the Phoenix King. The Following sept, the very same will funnel down the pipeline to be distributed within the Reiksheer to begin openly displaying the following message in the form of a flier with the above depiction. Later the very same would reach as far as Folset with the intention of informing the greater populace of the local celebrity. With a purpose of reaching a wider, broader audience. Finally, it shall fall into the hands of merchants to whom may carry on the proclamation of Mankind to further, wider regions. Perhaps in warning to others of whom may worship the foul arts and the consequences that follow:

Harkon, all ye who shall listen. Proclamation from the capital of mankind.
The one known as Kelsier Felrend has been thus declared a Heretic and Enemy of Mankind and has been slain for his treasonous allegiance with the darker arts. His actions of devious intent have been confirmed with evidence implicating his heinous deeds and affiliations with that deemed inhumane and shall his name be forever unwritten from history henceforth. Allegiances stretching as far as even that of the Heretical God, Foli, evident from the ring in his possession,. Soul as well tarnished, stenched with a vile, foul curse rendering it tattered and ruined beyond repair. Identified and confirmed through the credible source of an Ascended. Doomed is he for squandering all that is holy and sacred in this world and shall he be denied Heavens doors for all eternity. As such is the will of Gott.
1575273002204.png
@Fraser028
@Hugh
@ZooGarrus
@Danifornia
@TheVoiden
@Anauriel

ThatRainbowKitty

fresh heckers!!
Credits
36.860cr
ThatRainbowKitty
ThatRainbowKitty
Patron 2
"He mustn't've been very stealthy about it, I reckon. Why are all heretics so brazen I wonder?" He said, taking back the newspaper he'd given the innkeeper, shrugging both shoulders as he flipped through the pages awkwardly with a single hand. "Let's hope it stays that way." With a few short gulps of coffee, they continued their conversation.

MakeshiftDoggo

Credits
69.989cr
MakeshiftDoggo
MakeshiftDoggo
Patron 1
The child's eyes scanned over the contents of the paper.. once.. and thrice. He leaned back.. head in his hand as he looked to the fire infront of him.. then down to the paper once more. A deep sigh emmited from the 14-year-old.. where this sigh came from mentally was unknown.. even to Wulfrun. He shook his head as he leaned forward. Atleast he had some more materials to kindle the fire infront of him.

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
"Oh my..." The witch stopped by the flier, reading it and re-reading it. "Capital of Mankind... a bit... a bit pretentious, hm?" The phoenix upon Kani's shoulder let out a small squawk. "I thought... I thought Kelsier worshipped... Vikret and... and Vassas, not Foli." The sinnehliv pursed her lips. "How deplorable."

Vyniel

Aethier's Neighborhood Goth
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
68.930cr
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
As word traveled, a paper soon fell in the grip of taloned fingertips, the parchment crinkling in her hand. She hummed softly and folded the newspaper, tucking it away into her robes. "What an interesting development." She chuckled softly to herself, speaking to no one, her voice replied to only with a cold mist that curled from the black teeth of her mask.

Last edited:

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Credits
21.998cr
Moolight
Moolight
Patron 2
The news finds her first in anger, then irritation slowly shifting into disappointment.. Ciyera crumples it in her hands and sets it alight to hold and burn and watch and seethe over with a hollow resentment. At every turn, I tried my best to protect you... to guide you to become someone better... Soon enough, the parchment is gone and Ciyera is left with darkness, and ash, and she flicks a hand to scatter it away with a sigh, rubbing her temples upon doing so. "... You fool boy,... what have you done..."

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Azuran gazed over the flier, having come across it likely during his travels to the capital of Folset- pausing as he heard Lillium upstairs with the children. The casting glove upon his hand lit up with sparks of lightning between his fingers, before the parchment itself caught fire; the tall man shaking his head with a deep sigh. "That is what happens when someone is pushed too far. He was a fool, but you shouldn't be surprised he'd seek anything that'd give him a sense of justice." The words were said as if responding to the letter, though realizing that in some part they related to himself as well. He'd tell Lillium himself, knowing it'd hurt the woman far more than it would ever have hurt him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom