• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

✵ Black Wolf Trading Co. ✵ (1 Viewer)

TheDrakeProject

Literally Alexander Hamilton
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
12.705cr
maxschell
maxschell
Patron 6

Forum Name: TheDrakeProject
Character Name: Kelsier Laurelasse-Felrend
Character Profession(s): Armorsmith (and Jewelrysmith)
Profession(s) tier(Novice, Expert, Master): Expert
Reason for joining: It's on my father's island, and I'd like my work to be seen.
Any suggestions for items to add/change regarding the thread/company: N/A

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Forum Name: natureluvr
Character Name: Seraphina
Item Requested: 5-7 Auraweave Dresses
Artisan Requested: Lillium (the only tailor lol)
Item Rarity: Rare
Discord(Optional): natureluvr#5448
Extra info/specified details: Seraphina will give you all the details in roleplay!

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Character Profession(s): Armorsmith (and Jewelrysmith)
Profession(s) tier(Novice, Expert, Master): Expert
Reason for joining: It's on my father's island, and I'd like my work to be seen.
Any suggestions for items to add/change regarding the thread/company: N/A

[!] A letter would be sent to Tyr'Varune, the location Azuran knew Kelsier to be; delivered via one of the few Black Company couriers.
Sealed with the company's wax-seal, the letter within was short and to the point.
[!]

Kelsier Laurelasse-Felrend, I will not treat you as if you are someone whom Lillium and I do not know. You know where we live in Tyr'Valta, and it would be
easier to discuss your being a part of the company in person. Know that the position is likely to be yours, regardless; as it is always beneficial to have more artisans within
the company, and one that we know of well enough makes for a far easier hire. Any talks will simply be formalities.
Signed,

xy83228.png
BlackWolfTraders.png

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
Forum Name: Bratman38
Character Name: Silvan Armis
Item Requested: A full set of einarian plate as well as a flesh-oak staff with 2 arcamite and one moonstone imbedded.
Artisan Requested: Any
Item Rarity: Common/Rare
Discord(Optional): Bratman38#9512
Extra info/specified details:
Will talk about staff details in discord

Cukie1

Credits
15.475cr
Cukie1
Cukie1
Patron 2
Character Name: Silvan Armis
Item Requested: A full set of einarian plate as well as a flesh-oak staff with 2 arcamite and one moonstone imbedded.
Artisan Requested: Any
Item Rarity: Common/Rare
Discord(Optional): Bratman38#9512
Will talk about staff details in discord
Confirmed for @TheDrakeProject for the armor. Staff still pending

TheCreatorT

The Event Team Jinx
Credits
19.980cr
TheCreatorT
TheCreatorT
Patron 2
Forum Name: TheCreatorT
Character Name: Vultog
Item Requested: Mammoth Hide Tents
Artisan Requested: Lillium
Discord(Optional): TheCreatorT#6526
Extra info/specified details: Large Mammoth Hide Tents for Orcs, Multiple Copies Needed, Have the Hides

TheDrakeProject

Literally Alexander Hamilton
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
12.705cr
maxschell
maxschell
Patron 6
Item Requested: A set of long rags, woven into a cloak, (one that has sleeves, and fully covers the chest) the bottom of which unwoven, to allow at least sixteen separate thick strands. (Not bound like rope, just as if a cloak were to be cut.) The edges of these strands, being singed as to help stop fraying.
Discord(Optional): I work here, discord can be found in the group chat.
Extra info/specified details: Preferably made from a burlap-sunbreath weave, as to provide for a strong, yet still somewhat soft cloak. ((Cannot provide resources, will pay full price.))

JaktheDimon

Event Team
Event Team
Subscriber
Credits
65.179cr
Jakipooh
Jakipooh
Patron 7
Forum Name: Jakofdimons
Character Name: Obe
Item Requested: 1 Jungle T-rex Cloak
Item Rarity: Legendary
Discord(Optional): You guys know it
Extra info/specified details: I'll wait till Lillium is a master tailor, no biggy.

CrescentGamer

Credits
50.000cr
_CrescentGamer_
_CrescentGamer_
Patron 2
Forum Name: CrescentGamer
Character Name: Lyra Heanari
Item Requested: Half leather armor but made as a whole outfit shoulders to toes. Armor made from Kalg'ra croc hide so it can regenerate any tears. Also should be able to move without much trouble and be able to fire a bow so yeah armor on crucial parts not joints. Armor on shoulders, breast, wrists and legs. Also a cloak made from a timber wolf pelt which can be taken off the outfit. Should be for almost every weather condition with the materials i'd like used and if possible would love to have it treated with onyxwood bark/the sap.
Item Rarity: Would probably be rare
Discord(Optional): It's Crescentgamer with fancy font so it's in the group discord.
Extra info/specified details: I have a kalg'ra croc hide, an avaltan pelt(timber wolf) onyxwood bark item which should then be made to sap but I hope that's not too much trouble. Also I have 3 sunbreath plants unconverted into the fabric so hoping that can be crafted. (The sunbreath would be for the fabric connecting the armor as the clothing. Also only if possible, if the sunbreath fabric able to be made then could it please be dyed to a lavender color?)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Credits
15.475cr
Cukie1
Cukie1
Patron 2
Forum Name: CrescentGamer
Character Name: Lyra Heanari
Item Requested: Half leather armor but made as a whole outfit shoulders to toes. Armor made from Kalg'ra croc hide so it can regenerate any tears. Also should be able to move without much trouble and be able to fire a bow so yeah armor on crucial parts not joints. Armor on shoulders, breast, wrists and legs. Also a cloak made from a timber wolf pelt which can be taken off the outfit. Should be for almost every weather condition with the materials i'd like used and if possible would love to have it treated with onyxwood bark/the sap.
Item Rarity: Would probably be rare
Discord(Optional): It's Crescentgamer with fancy font so it's in the group discord.
Extra info/specified details: I have a kalg'ra croc hide, an avaltan pelt(timber wolf) onyxwood bark item which should then be made to sap but I hope that's not too much trouble. Also I have 3 sunbreath plants unconverted into the fabric so hoping that can be crafted. (The sunbreath would be for the fabric connecting the armor as the clothing. Also only if possible, if the sunbreath fabric able to be made then could it please be dyed to a lavender color?)
I can't seem to find you on Discord. Let me know if you want to set up an RP for the items, or if you'd just like me to point them to your inventory.

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
Character Name: Darthal Stonefist
Item Requested: A cloak made from Mor Owl Feathers
Artisan Requested: Doesn't Matter
Discord(Optional):
I wish to have it be able to cover my face as well.

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Credits
21.998cr
Moolight
Moolight
Patron 2
Forum Name: Moolight
Character Name: Quince Jain
Item Requested: Fur Coat Lining
Artisan Requested: Best-suited
Discord(Optional): Moo#4785
Extra info/specified details: Snosabel Tiger Pelt to be made into a coat lining, separate from the main article. Meant to be able to be taken out of the coat and packed away. Material can be supplied.

Cukie1

Credits
15.475cr
Cukie1
Cukie1
Patron 2
Character Name: Darthal Stonefist
Item Requested: A cloak made from Mor Owl Feathers
Artisan Requested: Doesn't Matter
Discord(Optional):
I wish to have it be able to cover my face as well.
Pending, per request.
Item Requested: Fur Coat Lining
Artisan Requested: Best-suited
Discord(Optional): Moo#4785
Extra info/specified details: Snosabel Tiger Pelt to be made into a coat lining, separate from the main article. Meant to be able to be taken out of the coat and packed away. Material can be supplied.
Lillium will be taking up this order when the supplies are given, or let me know if you just want me to point to your inventory. {Please specify which account has it, in the case of alts}

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Credits
21.998cr
Moolight
Moolight
Patron 2
Discord(Optional): You've got it <3

Item Requested: Armor (Organic and Metallic materials)
Artisan Requested: Lillium Rosali Mal'arn and Kelsier Felrend
Item Rarity: Mixed, Legendary
Extra info/specified details: Will explain in subsequent letter (via Discord) as there is quite a bit that needs doing. Fim Shark and Kravera hides to be included.

Extra OOC: Basically I've got some materials and multiple pieces of armor that I would like made into one master rare/legendary set of armor so that Quince maybe stops being so squishy.

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Discord(Optional): You've got it <3

Item Requested: Armor (Organic and Metallic materials)
Artisan Requested: Lillium Rosali Mal'arn and Kelsier Felrend
Item Rarity: Mixed, Legendary
Extra info/specified details: Will explain in subsequent letter (via Discord) as there is quite a bit that needs doing. Fim Shark and Kravera hides to be included.

Extra OOC: Basically I've got some materials and multiple pieces of armor that I would like made into one master rare/legendary set of armor so that Quince maybe stops being so squishy.
tank mode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom