• [Notice] We are aware of an issue with our service provider being unable to send emails to Outlook/Hotmail emails. We are in contact with them looking for a fix. Gmail addresses are currently confirmed to be working.

✿ Seraphina's Shoppe ✿ (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7

At the center of the Highmeadow market area is a cute little stall completely overgrown with plants and vines. A pleasant floral scent emanates from the stall and drifts out towards the main square.

Upon approach, Seraphina can be seen with Arbor, her Treant, manning the stall. Various items were set out on display and as you approach, the friendly and bubbly Fey offers you a pamphlet detailing all the items she has for sale. She also makes some friendly conversation, telling you about how she's had these items in her storage for ages and hopes that someone else might appreciate them more than she does.

The items for sale in the shop are divided into three categories: Divine, Special, and Alchemicals.

Divine and special items are priced based on what the buyer and seller agree on, however asking prices are 25k each.
Alchemicals have prices listed on the pamphlet as well, and are also negotiable.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1quYe4U1vREWbkz6mBjjrxbVgV4HWGMCwQbNId072YgA/edit?usp=sharing

Seraphina's Shoppe also offers free commonplace items for people who are new in town (if you've whitelisted within the past 30 days).
((If you are interested in taking a look at the items she offers, please contact me in game because I have a couple double chests full!))

Roze

Lore Team
Lore Team
Credits
60.000cr
Rosalva
Rosalva
Patron 3
Persephone would walk up to the stall going to look over the wears. "Oh how much for the Seashell?"

That_one_niceguy

Event Team
Event Team
Credits
20.471cr
YeOlSmithy
YeOlSmithy
Patron 4
*A lone tribesman would walk into the stall looking over the items for sale, looking to the small knight and would scoff some at its pride even with its small stature* "How much to trade for the small fighter? I know of an even smaller lass who’d enjoy it as a friend.”

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
The Fey was very excited for people to be stopping by her stall. She greeted each customer politely and responded to their inquiries in the order they arrived.

When approached by Persephone, she replied with the following: "You can offer whatever price you feel is fair, miss. Would somewhere around 20-25k seem fair to you?"

When approached by the tribesman, her response would be similar: "You can offer whatever price you feel is fair, good sir. Perhaps somewhere around 20-25k?"

When Finn arrived to the stand with an offer, she smiled and gave him a nod. "Why of course! Just let me package it up for you to take it home," she replied, stuffing up a small box with some tissue paper and settling the dice in the center. She places the lid back on the box and ties a pretty bow around it before handing the package over to Finn. "There you are, enjoy!"

That_one_niceguy

Event Team
Event Team
Credits
20.471cr
YeOlSmithy
YeOlSmithy
Patron 4
*Looking to the Fey the tribesman would cross his arms though nod shortly after* "Shine the armor and lets settle at 25 thousand southern currency"

RedAttendant

Edgy Triangle
Whitelister
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
RedAttendant
RedAttendant
Patron 7
"Pleasure doing business Sera, I'll see you around."

Finn dips his hat to the woman and heads off, package in hand.

changelingirl

Inane content generator and local annoyance
Credits
69.985cr
ButtonEyedGirl
ButtonEyedGirl
Patron 1
Spinner claps her hands slightly, looking at the Oklamat and Veltes figurines with a grin. "These are just perfect. How much for both?"

Roze

Lore Team
Lore Team
Credits
60.000cr
Rosalva
Rosalva
Patron 3
The Fey was very excited for people to be stopping by her stall. She greeted each customer politely and responded to their inquiries in the order they arrived.

When approached by Persephone, she replied with the following: "You can offer whatever price you feel is fair, miss. Would somewhere around 20-25k seem fair to you?"

"25k seems compeltely fair to me. Is it magical?"

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Spinner claps her hands slightly, looking at the Oklamat and Veltes figurines with a grin. "These are just perfect. How much for both?"
"Hmm, how does 45k sound to you?"
"25k seems compeltely fair to me. Is it magical?"
Seraphina takes out a small box and fills it up with tissue paper, carefully packing the seashell inside as she spoke. "Aye, I am told it was blessed by Bahari, or perhaps sanctified by one of her blessed. When it's near a water source, it will pay the sounds of the sea aloud. I quite love this little shell, I have another one at home I use for background sounds when I practice yoga," she replies, placing a lid on the box and tying it up with a teal colored bow before offering the box to Persephone with a smile. "Here you are, I hope you enjoy it!"

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
The young prince would walk up to the stall and take a look at what was being sold.
“How much for Matael’s Mobile and the short knight?”

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
*Looking to the Fey the tribesman would cross his arms though nod shortly after* "Shine the armor and lets settle at 25 thousand southern currency"
((So sorry I missed your post in my last reply!!)

"Sure thing, good sir," the Fey promptly responds, making her way over to the little knight and taking the time to shine up her armor as requested. She lifts the magical creation like a doll and passes it over the counter to the man. "Here you are!"

The young prince would walk up to the stall and take a look at what was being sold.
“How much for Matael’s Mobile and the short knight?”
"Ah I'm so sorry good sir, the knight was just sold to someone who stopped by before you," Seraphina replied. "Though I do still have the mobile in stock! Does 25k sound fair to you?" she asks.

Ayasha

Ayasha
Credits
69.955cr
AyashaChan
AyashaChan
Patron 1
Walking up to the stalls, the aervan would hum upon seeing what was sold. She called out calmly to the fey, a happy tune to her voice. "Hello! How much would you sell the endless joy, and the paintbrush for?"

Darkthekid

Edgy Meme Runnerup
Credits
50.101cr
darkartix_69
darkartix_69
Patron 1
The Dunce would be walking along the stalls, Her sight skimming over the unique items that was displayed. Though her eye would look over the patches of dandelions, seemingly interested in them. Her hand would extend upwards.
"Ah, Excuse me, How much for a quarter of these dandelions?"
She would ask gently.

That_one_niceguy

Event Team
Event Team
Credits
20.471cr
YeOlSmithy
YeOlSmithy
Patron 4
*The tribesman would laugh, as the fey would shine the little knight he would bring out a pouch collecting the necessary amount and when she would come back he'd hand it off to her* "Didn't mean to literally shine it lass"

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Walking up to the stalls, the aervan would hum upon seeing what was sold. She called out calmly to the fey, a happy tune to her voice. "Hello! How much would you sell the endless joy, and the paintbrush for?"
"Hmm, how does 40k sound to you?" Seraphina would say, offering a slight incline of her head as she asked.
The Dunce would be walking along the stalls, Her sight skimming over the unique items that was displayed. Though her eye would look over the patches of dandelions, seemingly interested in them. Her hand would extend upwards.
"Ah, Excuse me, How much for a quarter of these dandelions?"
She would ask gently.

"You can pick whatever price you feel is fair, miss," she replied in kind.
*The tribesman would laugh, as the fey would shine the little knight he would bring out a pouch collecting the necessary amount and when she would come back he'd hand it off to her* "Didn't mean to literally shine it lass"

She blinked a few times in response to the tribesman, a faint blush veiling her cheeks out of embarrassment. "Oh, ah, sorry!" she nervously replied, offering a meek smile and a wave as she watched him head off.

Darkthekid

Edgy Meme Runnerup
Credits
50.101cr
darkartix_69
darkartix_69
Patron 1
Delighted, She would go on to reach for her pouch. Fishing out an amount of arunes for the Lady to see.
"W-Would sixty five hundred suffice M-Miss. . .?"
She would reply meekly.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
https://prnt.sc/om4vl6 Fishing her wallet out of her basket, she'd nod and count out said amount of money, then handed it over to the fey. "Here you go." (for paintbrush and endless joy!
"Thank you kindly, miss! Let me package this up for you," she replied, taking out a medium sized box and carefully filling it with tissue paper. She delicately sets the paintbrush inside and places the lid on top, tying it up with a bow. She slides over the endless joy platter unwrapped however, seeing as it was food. "There you are! Enjoy."

Delighted, She would go on to reach for her pouch. Fishing out an amount of arunes for the Lady to see.
"W-Would sixty five hundred suffice M-Miss. . .?"
She would reply meekly.
"Sure thing, miss!" Seraphina replied, setting a basket upon the counter and neatly organizing all of the flowers in it before sliding it towards her customer. "Here you are, enjoy!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom