• [Notice] We are aware of an issue with our service provider being unable to send emails to Outlook/Hotmail emails. We are in contact with them looking for a fix. Gmail addresses are currently confirmed to be working.

✿ Seraphina's Shoppe ✿ (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Seraphina places a sign out front indicating that new items have been added to the shop!

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Seraphina places a sign out front indicating that new items have been added to the shop!

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
"I'll take a token of storms and token of tides for 50k!"
"Sure thing, good sir," the angelic Fey replied, accepting his coin and moving aside to package up his items. She placed both tokens into a small drawstring pouch and offered the pouch to Obe. "Thanks for shopping! I do hope you come again soon!"

ChelariMagica

Subscriber
Credits
64.355cr
ZephyrBellum
ZephyrBellum
Patron 2
A finely dressed cripple approaches the stall.

"I'll take all of your ores! I believe it comes out to about 10k?"

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
The dwarf would scratch his beard as he looked through the items.
“I’ll take the elder fur and I’ll pay 20k for the manticore venom”

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
A finely dressed cripple approaches the stall.

"I'll take all of your ores! I believe it comes out to about 10k?"
"Why yes, good sir. Thank you so much for your interest! I shall get those boxed up for you right away," she replied, nodding to her Treant so he could do the heavy lifting on her behalf.
The dwarf would scratch his beard as he looked through the items.
“I’ll take the elder fur and I’ll pay 20k for the manticore venom”
"I will have the fur packaged up for you shortly, but I think I'd like to ask for more than twenty for the manticore venom. As you can imagine, it is quite difficult to obtain. Do you think you could do around fifty instead?

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 7
One Miss Kani Sarlotte approached the shoppe, having been in the Reiklands. Lacrym was on her shoulder, and greeted the witch's friend with a chirp and a flutter.
"Why hello... hello miss," Kani'd say with a wink. "You look... lovely. How much... how much do you require of... a young drow for that... that... that shard of lightning glass?" The witch would hum softly.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
“Hm very well, I’ll do fifty.”
"Wonderful! Thank you kindly," she replied, accepting the coin before moving aside to package up his orders. She handed over a neatly packed box and bid the man farewell.
One Miss Kani Sarlotte approached the shoppe, having been in the Reiklands. Lacrym was on her shoulder, and greeted the witch's friend with a chirp and a flutter.
"Why hello... hello miss," Kani'd say with a wink. "You look... lovely. How much... how much do you require of... a young drow for that... that... that shard of lightning glass?" The witch would hum softly.
"For you? Free of charge, my friend," Seraphina replied, placing the shard into a leather drawstring pouch and sliding it across the counter towards Kani.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
"I will buy a nice 6 of them then for starters. 60 thousand arune?"
"Aye, that's correct! Thank you kindly for your business! I will have them ready for you right away," she replied, accepting the coin and moving aside to bundle up the Riverside Wildfire he had purchased. She nestled enough Riverside Wildfire for six alchemicals within a woven basket and slid them across the counter for the man to easily bring home with him. "Enjoy, I do hope you come back soon!"

Retributory Vessel

Credits
62.049cr
FourthToInfinity
FourthToInfinity
Patron 2
A tall, well-built Aestatian man approached the shoppe, his golden gaze setting upon the anvil before he finally spoke to the woman in a deep, raspy voice.
"How much for the fancy looking anvil there, Miss?"

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
A tall, well-built Aestatian man approached the shoppe, his golden gaze setting upon the anvil before he finally spoke to the woman in a deep, raspy voice.
"How much for the fancy looking anvil there, Miss?"
"Does 25 thousand sound fair to you?" the Fey replied in kind.

Retributory Vessel

Credits
62.049cr
FourthToInfinity
FourthToInfinity
Patron 2
"Sounds reasonable, guessing there's something special about it?" He inquired as he retrieved a coin purse from his belt, setting it upon the counter.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
"Sounds reasonable, guessing there's something special about it?" He inquired as he retrieved a coin purse from his belt, setting it upon the counter.
"Aye, it shrinks and grows in size to be easily transportable," she explained, accepting the coin and handing over the anvil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom