• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

9 Item Info & Logging For Exodus (1 Viewer)

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
64.037cr
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
Reply to this post with your Forum Name, The name of the character being brought through exodus (this doesn't mean you are locked to that one forever, it's just for the arc), and if you have your nine items selected and if those nine items are placed in the very top row of your inventory:

Along this imaginary red line.
1572905493406.png

Any other items should be placed into your physical Dwarven Storage Vault when the time is appropriate, and
will be generally retrievable* for the new world if it can satisfy the set of conditions detailed below:

-Can this item be feasibly carried by a single person (the character)?
-Would this item still be feasibly under the character's possession?
-Do you know which world the item was made in? (For tagging purposes)
-If the item is an animal, is the animal below Legendary rarity and not gigantic?

-Material items of most if not all kinds, cannot be brought over. A reimbursement system is in the making.

Any crate items can still be brought, as they are and will still be denoted with a - Crate/Crate addition to their tag.
Items being brought over will receive a new
- A(World Number) addition to their tag in the same spot as Crate items'
tag addition. Material items cannot be brought over, and any attempts to sneak items of this type over will be caught
and reckoned with. There will be an informational post later on prior to Exodus detailing material reimbursement.

This Spreadsheet is to keep track.

Last edited:

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
65.246cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Forum Name: Kaoiyr
Character Name: Andreia de Távora
The items are up at the top row! Is that how that works?

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
Credits
49.980cr
SoSmoothTho
SoSmoothTho
Patron 1
Before I go along applying for this hell, I can only bring a single character through the Exodus? Or can I apply for both of my active characters, seeing as they're both on two different accounts? Cuz if it's the former, I'm calling bullshit, and if it's the latter I'd like more detail please. Thank you.

Anauriel

Credits
50.000cr
Anauriel
Anauriel
Patron 1
Username: Anauriel
Character Name: Krianna Boise Alum

I'm still getting some of my items made. I'll contact you when they are ready. They should all be done by the 25th ish.

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
64.037cr
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
Before I go along applying for this hell, I can only bring a single character through the Exodus? Or can I apply for both of my active characters, seeing as they're both on two different accounts? Cuz if it's the former, I'm calling bullshit, and if it's the latter I'd like more detail please. Thank you.
Only one, though all your others are still alive, as well as their stuff. This has been common knowledge for months and was touched upon in the public meeting ages ago. Apologies for any inconvenience. I'm just the Item Guy.

Vyniel

sad vampire
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
68.930cr
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
Username: Vyliena
Character Name: Ishani de Noctis (Is subject to change, will inform immediately if such happens)

Items will be prepared before the Exodus date.

changelingirl

Inane content generator and local annoyance
Credits
69.975cr
ButtonEyedGirl
ButtonEyedGirl
Patron 1
Username: ButtonEyedGirl
Character name: Spinner Fable

Items will be in top row whenever I'm not online. if I am online, well, they're the ones I use regularly, so....

Fern

Operations Team
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Newcomer Training Team
Credits
50.000cr
Fern0507
Fern0507
Patron 2
Username: Fern0507
Character: Nesryn d’Inverno
Items will be there before the exodus

Credits
60.597cr
FourthToInfinity
FourthToInfinity
Patron 2
Username: FourthToInfinity
Character: Dominus Stillshore
They will be the only items in my inventory. I will leave as many of them in the top row as I can but may need to move them down as rp requires, when not in use I will try to keep them all in the top row.

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Forum Name: Azur
Character Name: Azuran Thorne Mal'arn

Items are essentially the only ones in my inventory- though I still need to figure out what I fully intend to bring, as some things aren't allowed or are just there to fill a spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom