• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

A letter addressed to Quintus. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xviggyx

DeliciousViggy
Credits
0.000Ar
"And in doing so you ruin Kai's life, you ruin my life a person who made no transgressions against you, even defended you, I took nothing from you Kai made her decision of her own volition, you are just to selfish to see this, you demand you get your way no matter what, even to go so far as to refuse to save innocents from death. You stand as a tyrant, squeezing the lives of the people in your hands and demanding you get your way."

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
You continue to call me all manner of things.. yet i question if you are aware what these words even mean.

It is not my job to save innocents from death. I am here to return them from the death.. that people like you and your actions cause in the first place. It is you who fails to protect your people. It is you who has started wars.

I'm tired of people like you always getting their way.. Your friend "Althalos" has already done his show in Sonaris, and has not helped your case.

For some reason though.. you continue all this though.. If you really wish for a war.. i wont stop you.

I've said before.. go on. I have nothing to lose.. you've already taken everything from me. Call me names, denounce me.. attack me. Kill me.

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
"Your letters and responses to me have indicated clearly to me your stance..

I do not wish to discuss further with you, and will no longer respond to your letters unless they make some effort to resolve this situation.

Unless a suitable agreement is made, i have created a trade embargo against you to prevent civilian travel to Quintus, and will make no attempt to rectify this situation.

I have requested other houses to stay out of this situation, and i will take any attempt from your side to rally forces and build your "Alliance", as an act of war.

If war is initiated, i will have no choice but to fully cease any of my actions, and turn my focus solely to defending my grounds. To clarify.. yes, i am still reviving people.. but only those who stay out of this situation. Kai isn't one of us anymore.. so don't expect her to help the rest.

If you wish to speak diplomatically about this, then i request that you visit my home, directly. Unarmed. Alone. I will make no attempt to harm you unless provoked. I simply wish to speak this through.

Should you refuse, then i shall wait one week.. before pursuing further action."

Last edited by a moderator:

xviggyx

DeliciousViggy
Credits
0.000Ar
"No, I will allow you to sit in your hate and selfishness, it is not I who make the people suffer, indeed it is I who will have to higher more guards to defend the streets and roads, more sailers to defend our boats, more rations to store within my walls to feed the hungry people, people who will have abandoned their homes and their crops for their fear of death, because of the banditry and evil you are allowing into the world, your actions will bring nothing but sorrow, hate, anger, and death into this world. Katherine will survive, we are strong, we look out for our own and protect what is just, you have strayed greatly from your path, henceforth you shall not enter these lands known as Quintus, you may seek no aid, or help from us, you have proven yourself and no one else to be an enemy of true friends, I will not make war so as to make the things you claim true, you have gone against a kingdom, and as a kingdom we shall stand united. Maybe one day I will arrive back upon your door and speak to you of letting the past be the past, but I have a son, and a fiancé to look after, I will not spend my time fighting you, I will raise my family, have my children and live happy."

*the letter seems to have been torn open before being delivered to Erika, it is highly possible whispers of what this letter says are circulating around in all the taverns and inns*

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
"Then fine.. if you really see me that way.. if you really dont want me here.. then i will comply. You will never see me again in your lands..

If you really dont want my support, if you really see me as nothing more than an enemy who does everything you claim.. then even in my better state of mind.. i wonder why i did do all the things i did.

I dearly hope all of the things you have written are hate filled and all down to circumstance.. because all in all they are really hurtful.

When the realisation hits me.. that i'm alone in this world.. as i always will be. When my mother told me i'll never be worshipped like they are.. and why people like you hate me.

I've never felt pain like this before.. If your goal was to destroy me.. its working."

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
(By the way, i have to note: Erika has never wronged anyone. She has only ever done good for people, reviving them.. doing everything she has ever asked. For the record, all she did here was say "I dont like you". Quintus started the rest, lets be honest. You guys started the whole hatemongering and creating all this crap out of midair. The character and her reactions here are purely based on the severe heartbreak here. Honestly.. this thread looks really bad for quintus.. and any rumours spreading here.. arent good ones for you, so i really encourage you NOT to spread harmful rumours about yourselves.)

xviggyx

DeliciousViggy
Credits
0.000Ar
"Why don't you see, I do not hate you, Kai does not hate you, we want to be together, our love does not have to stop you from having Kai, yes she may not have chosen you to be the one she marries, but she does choose you as a friend, and desire that relationship to continue so, she speaks of you as her savior, and in the end how could she not love you, you are the one who set her free after all that time, she does want you in her life Erika, not as a lover as a friend, if you truly love her you must accept that, respect our relationship, and be happy for us, if not for us then for her, you and I both bring her happiness in different ways, I can for certain claim your anger towards me does nothing but hurt her, you were once so close but now you would turn even from her, she is a Quintus now, she is a supporter of Katherine. Your actions hurt her, me, and even you, let your anger go, and at least hold on to as much of Kai as you can, if you will set your anger aside you may be our honored guest whenever you wish to see her, and she would made the same visitations of you as well, don't bar her from your friendship"

xviggyx

DeliciousViggy
Credits
0.000Ar
\ said:
A letter has been dispatched from the Spirit tree and is addressed generally to the residents of fort Katherine.."As some of you know.. My name is Erika. I live at the spirit tree and operate the revivers organisation.

Recently.. Eric Quintus and his orphan child took something from me which i held.. the deepest attachment to.. Something irreplaceable.

As of this letter, i officially declare Quintus as an enemy and hereby bar all members of the house from entering the holy grounds of the spirit tree. Additionally.. i hereby redact all agreements and support for the council of houses.

I loved her, a lot more than you ever will Eric. I tried to keep her safe from you, but you always went behind my back, persisted, cheated. You only want her for your own selfish desires, and let it be known.. that i don't hate many mortals.. but you are now one of them...

May the pantheon have mercy on you."
(#westartedthehatemongering

Sorry but no, I started absolutely nothing)

Silvertread

Credits
0.000Ar
\ said:
(#westartedthehatemongeringSorry but no, I started absolutely nothing)
(You might not have, but Althalos has been... His Eric is the Messiah mentality hasn't exactly helped... )

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
(Uh.. yeah you did)

\ said:
A letter has been returned"You love nothing, not your own children, not your own friends, and certainly not Kai, you claim my desires are selfish but they have never been anything but pure, and now you condemn a kingdom for it, foolish but the world and my people shall not be fooled. I am not selfish, you are."

(Ugh really I gotta deal with this before heading off to class xD)
(Lets not even go into what finis was doing)

xviggyx

DeliciousViggy
Credits
0.000Ar
(Yes oocly I have spoken to finis about it, unfortunately I haven't been informed icly yet to have Eric try and fix the damage Althalos has caused)

B

Banned User

(...This must be one of those things that happen occasionally that really is personal to two world leaders, so personal that they go to war and put two...well mostly one, in this case....kingdoms in danger. I'm also seeing something OOC going on here from NiNi's post....

...But I commented on Kai's profile who is the victim and who is the one whom wants something here. Roleplay wise and OOCly wise, Kat and I are just confused by this entire ordeal.)

(Reading this through letters is just funny....it's not serious at all. Read it like this:

A demigod fell in love with a slave she set free, but during being a slave, the slave fell in love with a King and they agreed to wed, aswell as the King changing his own race to live longer with his love. This King also happens to be a Champion and Magical Master. So in love, they adopt a child.

Now, fact: Kai is straight, has a child with Eric and loves Eric. Also fun fact:

So in theory, Erika is the one whom wants Kai's love so badly, she's gone to war with her lover....for "stealing" her away....despite the fact Erika agreed to the change of race, accepted Eric's visits to Kai, ect.

Now Erika has made Quintius an enemy of Ty'athale, which was MEANT to be a neutral, just like Erika, whom is meant to be neutral and emotionless.

Things aren't really adding up to me. As for fearmongering, I'm not quite sure what was expected...)

(...From an outside view, Eric is the victim and Erika just wants Kai. Fearmongering because of how powerful Erika is, which makes sense. But think about how pathetic this looks to everyone else? >.<)

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
(...This must be one of those things that happen occasionally that really is personal to two world leaders, so personal that they go to war and put two...well mostly one, in this case....kingdoms in danger. I'm also seeing something OOC going on here from NiNi's post.......But I commented on Kai's profile who is the victim and who is the one whom wants something here. Roleplay wise and OOCly wise, Kat and I are just confused by this entire ordeal.)

(Reading this through letters is just funny....it's not serious at all. Read it like this:

A demigod fell in love with a slave she set free, but during being a slave, the slave fell in love with a King and they agreed to wed, aswell as the King changing his own race to live longer with his love. This King also happens to be a Champion and Magical Master. So in love, they adopt a child.

Now, fact: Kai is straight, has a child with Eric and loves Eric. Also fun fact:

So in theory, Erika is the one whom wants Kai's love so badly, she's gone to war with her lover....for "stealing" her away....despite the fact Erika agreed to the change of race, accepted Eric's visits to Kai, ect.

Now Erika has made Quintius an enemy of Ty'athale, which was MEANT to be a neutral, just like Erika, whom is meant to be neutral and emotionless.

Things aren't really adding up to me. As for fearmongering, I'm not quite sure what was expected...)

(...From an outside view, Eric is the victim and Erika just wants Kai. Fearmongering because of how powerful Erika is, which makes sense. But think about how pathetic this looks to everyone else? >.

(I need to update my status. The whole no emotions thing was a huge ruse! Stopping people metagaming it is easy when you tell them the IC information oocly, and hide the stuff they should not know
)

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
"Could you ever face a woman who chose some other man over you? Could you ever consciously be friends with her knowing that every time you see her.. there is a constant reminder of what could have been? Watching her be happy whilst you sit aside.. wishing things were different..

I suppose not.. because you were the lucky one here.

It tore me apart.. and i cant even pass her old room anymore without wishing i'd have at least.. kept the contract that bound her to me.. But.. thats just selfish i guess..

I guess just waiting another.. however long it takes for my next chance to come along.. and be ready for when i lose that one too.

While she's with you though.. i see it best not to ever see her.. For the sake of us all.."

B

Banned User

\ said:
(I need to update my status. The whole no emotions thing was a huge ruse! Stopping people metagaming it is easy when you tell them the IC information oocly, and hide the stuff they should not know
)
(After a quick thought, I knew this while playing as Tia. On a more sadder note, lying OOCly to avoid IC informations....hurrrrr.)

TheCatNebula

Supreme Overlord of The Nerds
Credits
0.000Ar
TheKoiGalaxy
TheKoiGalaxy
Patron 5
Upon hearing news of the rumour christine sighs in mild irritation, her first thoughts going to if whitewood's supplies would be cut off too and then to if traveling would be too. Heading to her home she begins to write a letter to Erika.

"We need to talk, I hope you've not messed up too bad."

bleyjo

Lord of Sarcasm
Credits
7.660Ar
HyrQeilaunn
HyrQeilaunn
Patron 7
\ said:
this thread looks really bad for quintus
(I've been actively reading this thread and not once have I ever saw Quintus as the bad guys in this situation. The slave ran away from her master to be with the one she loved, and the slave master is mad. She stops reviving certain people, and all Eric has done is say "She wants to be here, so she's staying here".

So yeah, Quintus isn't the bad guy here.)

\ said:
Could you ever face a woman who chose some other man over you? Could you ever consciously be friends with her knowing that every time you see her.. there is a constant reminder of what could have been? Watching her be happy whilst you sit aside.. wishing things were different..
(And that is exactly what happened with Bhaic and Kai. Heheh.)

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
(I've been actively reading this thread and not once have I ever saw Quintus as the bad guys in this situation. The slave ran away from her master to be with the one she loved, and the slave master is mad. She stops reviving certain people, and all Eric has done is say "She wants to be here, so she's staying here".So yeah, Quintus isn't the bad guy here.)

(And that is exactly what happened with Bhaic and Kai. Heheh.)
(This rp went way outside the thread. If you saw what Althalos was doing.. Then you might understand how both sides are equally in the wrong. It's just one hell of a stalemate, but some fantastic rp!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom