• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

A letter to the council of houses (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I, Queen Serethia of the Merfolk, hereby suspend house Nerine's allegance and position to the council of houses.

I refuse to follow an organisation that has repeatedly shown utter disregard for its own rules. Twice now have "The council of magi" been voted into the council, where they have no right under the rules written by the creator to join. These rules were at no point changed by influential vote, and thus recent circumstances speak for themselves.

In recent weeks my attendance has stopped, as i'm tired of every week seeing representatives being sent in the laziness of the absence of the house owners, and the time the council were stupid enough to start a vote they had no right to, to have a person they knew full well was not even affiliated with the council to speak on their behalf was just shocking to say the least. I wont even begin on the amount of invalid votes, law passings and trial judgements that should be disregarded, but i suppose it is best to mention that the council under their own rules have no power as they currently stand, and unless they actually start following whats written in the guidebook, it may continue to be this way.

I will show no further support to he council untill they show some attempt to fix the severe amount of rule violations. Untill then, my people will not be influenced by your laws, and you will have no control over our territory.

Whilst i do not wish to end my support to your organisation entirely, i severely suggest that something is done in the coming weeks or i may just have to withdraw entirely. I ask that you please consider this carefully, as so far this council has done more harm to us than good.

If you wish to return a letter, please use the return address on the back, and ensure your legged letters don't get wet in transit or we may be unable to read them..

Thankyou.

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I, Queen Serethia of the Merfolk, hereby suspend house Nerine's allegance and position to the council of houses.

I refuse to follow an organisation that has repeatedly shown utter disregard for its own rules. Twice now have "The council of magi" been voted into the council, where they have no right under the rules written by the creator to join. These rules were at no point changed by influential vote, and thus recent circumstances speak for themselves.

In recent weeks my attendance has stopped, as i'm tired of every week seeing representatives being sent in the laziness of the absence of the house owners, and the time the council were stupid enough to start a vote they had no right to, to have a person they knew full well was not even affiliated with the council to speak on their behalf was just shocking to say the least. I wont even begin on the amount of invalid votes, law passings and trial judgements that should be disregarded, but i suppose it is best to mention that the council under their own rules have no power as they currently stand, and unless they actually start following whats written in the guidebook, it may continue to be this way.

I will show no further support to he council untill they show some attempt to fix the severe amount of rule violations. Untill then, my people will not be influenced by your laws, and you will have no control over our territory.

Whilst i do not wish to end my support to your organisation entirely, i severely suggest that something is done in the coming weeks or i may just have to withdraw entirely. I ask that you please consider this carefully, as so far this council has done more harm to us than good.

If you wish to return a letter, please use the return address on the back, and ensure your legged letters don't get wet in transit or we may be unable to read them..

Thankyou.

Stylo

Angel Boy
Credits
0.000Ar
_oDaddy
_oDaddy
Patron 7
Queen Serethia, I thank you for your concern and past support of the Council, I have taken into consideration the points you have made and will continue to act as the speaker and keep the Council following its own guidelines. I apologise for the wrongs we have done and the mistakes, I would like to ask that you continue to attending the meetings also, but I believe it would be best for us to further discuss this in person.

~Odysseus J Vellareus

Stylo

Angel Boy
Credits
0.000Ar
_oDaddy
_oDaddy
Patron 7
Queen Serethia, I thank you for your concern and past support of the Council, I have taken into consideration the points you have made and will continue to act as the speaker and keep the Council following its own guidelines. I apologise for the wrongs we have done and the mistakes, I would like to ask that you continue to attending the meetings also, but I believe it would be best for us to further discuss this in person.

~Odysseus J Vellareus

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
(Rump was mentioned, he's a known representative of the council of magi)

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
(Rump was mentioned, he's a known representative of the council of magi)

B

Banned User

\ said:
( ^ isn't that treason?)
(Not so much treason as it is independence.)

(Think of this like a harsher version of the recent Scottish independence. It's peaceful, but the Scots had their reasons.)

B

Banned User

\ said:
( ^ isn't that treason?)
(Not so much treason as it is independence.)

(Think of this like a harsher version of the recent Scottish independence. It's peaceful, but the Scots had their reasons.)

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
0.000Ar
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
(Re read the laws wake I do believe it's treason, independence or not.)

\ said:
(Not so much treason as it is independence.)(Think of this like a harsher version of the recent Scottish independence. It's peaceful, but the Scots had their reasons.)

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
0.000Ar
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4

\ said:
(Not so much treason as it is independence.)(Think of this like a harsher version of the recent Scottish independence. It's peaceful, but the Scots had their reasons.)

Silvertread

Credits
0.000Ar
\ said:
(Treason is basically whatever the council says it is, so in theory stealing a loaf of bread could be treason as well if the loaf was important enough to the council. They would of course have to justify calling it treason. As for the treasonous acts listed in the law of Aethius, independence is not one of them. Theoretically however, independence could be considered a breaking of the Law of Oaths. That is, only if Serethia has signed a treaty binding her and her territories to the Council.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvertread

Credits
0.000Ar
\ said:
(Treason is basically whatever the council says it is, so in theory stealing a loaf of bread could be treason as well if the loaf was important enough to the council. They would of course have to justify calling it treason. As for the treasonous acts listed in the law of Aethius, independence is not one of them. Theoretically however, independence could be considered a breaking of the Law of Oaths. That is, only if Serethia has signed a treaty binding her and her territories to the Council.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
0.000Ar
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
\ said:
(that's my point, formally joining the council of houses is part of a treaty, no?)

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
0.000Ar
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
\ said:
(that's my point, formally joining the council of houses is part of a treaty, no?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom