A Vague Offering (1 Viewer)

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Lore Team
Progression Team
Subscriber
A notice was posted in the Reiklands tavern, having no indication of who it was from with the handwriting of it seeming very methodical and bland.
Dear Reader,

I am but a simple traveler, looking for a place to hone my talents, but moreover find purpose and a strong sense of community where I might fit in better. Should one stumble along and open up their arms with an offer, I will surely pursue it. I'm up for almost anything. Leave a response with the barkeep of the tavern and I will arrange a meeting.

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Having stopped in Highmeadow to gather supplies again before heading out along the international road southeastward, Quince looks to the little notice and her interest is piqued to say the least. The fellow traveler slings her pack over her back and inquires as to who posted it, and if they're still in town. Vagrancy doesn't usually have a community, but she knows somewhere they could probably fit in- after all, she of all people managed to- and would be willing to teach them whatever they need.

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Lore Team
Progression Team
Subscriber
Upon asking around, it seemed whoever had posted the notice had left town, but could still be reached by leaving notice with the tavernkeep.

@Moolight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom