• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

ABKaiserKraft Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

ABKaiserKraft

Credits
50.000cr
Ban Appeal

Forum name: ABKaiserKraft

Banned MC account: ABKaiserKraft

Reason for ban: Caught stealing from Cordelia Brewery

Date of Ban: Unknown (its been a few months)

Over the past few months, I have really missed Aethier. I wish to rejoin the server and become part of the community again. I am so sorry for everything I did. It will never happen again. It was wrong of me to take another's property and claim it as mine. I have been reading the rules and  now understand what is expected of me. I now also understand what I did was wrong and regret my decision greatly. Aethier is meant to be a fun roleplay community and I understand I took that away from someone by taking the things. I am very grateful for this chance to redeem myself. I hope you understand I too am not perfect and hope you can forgive me for what I did.

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
We're looking to approve your appeal under the following conditions:

• You are on a 30 day "Last Warning" status, expiring December 27th 2016, in which time any warnings you incur will result in an immediate ban from the server.
  • Any future Theft Related offences will result with permanent ban with no appeals.
Reply here agreeing with these terms and we will process your unbanning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom