• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Add a "Literature" section to the off topic subforum (1 Viewer)

Should there be a new "Literature" topic in the off topic subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Creatalis

Credits
50.000cr
I believe that this is simply an overlooked section of the off topic subforum that needs to be made so that the talented writers and imaginaries on the server can post their work. This should also stimulate more use of the forum as a communication tool that brings us together as a community. If you agree or disagree with me, please share your opinion. At the appropriate time when NiNi is not busy I shall bring it up with him and he can make a decision based on the votes by the people here. Thank you for your participation in making our server better.

Creatalis

Credits
50.000cr
I believe that this is simply an overlooked section of the off topic subforum that needs to be made so that the talented writers and imaginaries on the server can post their work. This should also stimulate more use of the forum as a communication tool that brings us together as a community. If you agree or disagree with me, please share your opinion. At the appropriate time when NiNi is not busy I shall bring it up with him and he can make a decision based on the votes by the people here. Thank you for your participation in making our server better.

Creatalis

Credits
50.000cr
Sorry NiNi, it's just that as far as I can see that section is for posting for favorite books and writings. Not so much player written material. I just made this thread as players were posting their own writings into the artwork section; which I believed was due to a lack of place to put their work elsewise.

Creatalis

Credits
50.000cr
Sorry NiNi, it's just that as far as I can see that section is for posting for favorite books and writings. Not so much player written material. I just made this thread as players were posting their own writings into the artwork section; which I believed was due to a lack of place to put their work elsewise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom