• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Aethier Podcast? (1 Viewer)

Should we try and revive/ repurpose the Aethier Podcast?

• No, it is dead. Keep it that way.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Yes, it could serve a good purpose.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • We had a podcast?

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

AMOH

Desert Cataphract Man
Event Team
Credits
53.774cr
AMOHdePON
AMOHdePON
Patron 3
So..... I was strolling the Internet, specifically YouTube, when I came across Aethier's channel page. I happened to come across the one and only podcast episode done in 2014 and saw some potential in it. Considering most RP servers don't host things that promote OOC interaction, I was thinking that this could serve as a basis to project info out to potential players who have no knowledge about Aethier or on the fence while having a personal touch. Rather having the topics be generic questions about the server, what I propose is having the podcast be a sort of talk show, where players from veteran staff to new players could be invited onto a Teamspeak server and talk about things ranging from how they first started out in Aethier to the most eventful moment on their time in Aethier to random quiz and trivia! Of course, manpower and time has to be devoted to this project, but I do not believe that it requires that much. Nonetheless, I wanted to see what the Aethier community (yes, you!) thought about this!

​

changelingirl

Inane content generator and local annoyance
Credits
69.975cr
ButtonEyedGirl
ButtonEyedGirl
Patron 1
I had the idea for this a while ago, never got it off the ground. I'd be down to help if anyone else was gonna do something though! (And hey, if no one does i might eventually.)

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
I'd be totally down to restart it personally, though I wouldn't be the voice on the air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom