• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

AlienDark12's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

AlienDark12

Credits
69.985cr
AlienDark12
AlienDark12
Patron 6
I'll make this very short and without an unnecessary demand of attention,

I was banned several months ago after surpassing my warning limit, primarily it being the final act from which I called a friend an insulting word on a public forum- while it was a friend, it was still in public and people surely would've taken insult to it by it's sheer immaturity.

Don't remember what the two previous warnings were, but whatever it was I ask for forgiveness and will do whatever is required. A few months have passed since that has happened, and after returning from Basic Training I find a lot of my time to be open and free; so I'm wishing to return and meet old friends that I've previously lost contact with due to not being in Aethier. Again, I apologize for my past actions and will do whatever it takes to repent.

Thank you, AlienDark12.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello Aliendark, Moderation team would like you to elaborate on your ban appeal by expanding upon your other two warnings that led up to your ban.

The first warning was for Mature Content, in the instance of rping having slave harems and suggesting non-consensual intercourse with said harem slaves on your Hanese character. The second was an instance of abusing ET permissions and OOC trading by getting items out of Tzugaris's inventory instead of gaining them through RP.

We'd like to know how you will ensure that these instances, or ones similar to your two warnings, won't happen again. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

AlienDark12

Credits
69.985cr
AlienDark12
AlienDark12
Patron 6
Hello Aliendark, Moderation team would like you to elaborate on your ban appeal by expanding upon your other two warnings that led up to your ban.

The first warning was for Mature Content, in the instance of rping having slave harems and suggesting non-consensual intercourse with said harem slaves on your Hanese character. The second was an instance of abusing ET permissions and OOC trading by getting items out of Tzugaris's inventory instead of gaining them through RP.

We'd like to know how you will ensure that these instances, or ones similar to your two warnings, won't happen again. Thank you for taking the time to do so.
That's simple- the first portion would be to simply avoid that form of role-play, and the second would be not do it either; instead maintain proper integrity and RP out transactions rather than off-hand permissions. @Phantom

AlienDark12

Credits
69.985cr
AlienDark12
AlienDark12
Patron 6
Since my last reply was slightly lacking I'm wanting to also say that if there was any current infraction over my past actions, I do want to sincerely apologize. The situation with the mature content for example, while taken out of context appeared to be wrong but it was just me making a few jokes with the people I was RPing with. If I remember correctly it was meant to consensual but in actuality appeared to be 'rape', I wish to clarify that it wasn't and that was explained after the warning, but the warning was still there due to the fact that it could've been interpreted both ways. But, at the same time it was immature and wrong of me to RP harems in the first place, so I sincerely apologize again.

The second was also a similar event whenever TZUGARIS and I already agreed to hand it off to each other, but he was at work so I wanted to expedite the process and get ahold of the item. Obviously this was breaking the rules, and I understand that- thus the second warning.

The third warning is odd because I called WizryRevolution a furry on his character profile, and he actually laughed too it and didn't take it seriously- but this resulted in my ban.

I'm really wishing to return and RP with the rest of the community, and I promise to never commit the above actions again.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello @AlienDark12 and thank you for being patient.

Moderation has had to deal with a couple of things that has pushed my response back, so I apologize for the wait. We've decided to unban you under the following conditions:

• A temporary last warning status for COC #2 / Mature Content.
  • A ban from all teams with appeal in 3 months from your unbanning.
Do you agree to these terms?

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Welcome back to Aethier, I've gone ahead and unbanned your account.

If you experience any issues, please PM me on discord and let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom