An Ominous Message (1 Viewer)

yoda74

An Evening Girl, Fond Of The Twilight Hours

At the main gates of Arvilla, a head would be found in front of a wall to one side, on a pike. It is the head of a fairly young man. He does not look very happy, but more as if his dying moments were in extreme agony.

Behind it, on the wall, there is gigantic writing in blood:

"I am nobody else but me, and now I am not me. I am a saboteur. I will not tell lies again."

Some travelling salespeople discuss it in the New Sonaris Inn, which is probably how you heard about it:

"Spooky, huh? Might have something to do with all those letters that bastard who still lives there sending letters to the nobles about being king..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
\ said:
At the main gates of Arvilla, a head would be found in front of a wall to one side, on a pike. It is the head of a fairly young man. He does not look very happy, but more as if his dying moments were in extreme agony.

Behind it, on the wall, there is gigantic writing in blood:

"I am nobody else but me, and now I am not me. I am a saboteur. I will not tell lies again."

Some travelling salespeople discuss it in the New Sonaris Inn, which is probably how you heard about it:

"Spooky, huh? Might have something to do with all those letters that bastard who still lives there sending letters to the nobles about being king..."
*goes over to arvilla with a bucket of water and a sponge* "Kids these days..." *begins to clean the wall*

B

Banned User

\ said:
*goes over to arvilla with a bucket of water and a sponge* "Kids these days..." *begins to clean the wall*
"Duncan, since when do you clean walls?"

*Lana stops and facepalms and then begins to help him*

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
"... Since i lost faith with the rest of humanity and elves... and dwarves, mermaids, dryads, emever, gods, myself, that homeless person and dave... but never science."

*continues to clean the wall trying to get the blood off, it's so unsightly*

Last edited by a moderator:

yoda74

An Evening Girl, Fond Of The Twilight Hours
(xD this is hilarious please tell me it's really happening also sorry if it is because I'll have to start an RP with you on teh forums)

B

Banned User

\ said:
(also why are you outside Arvilla? Just trekking?)
(Lana liked Arvilla's tower. And she likes the rainforest south of it which me and Art RP'ed in after NiNjo told Lana about it.)

B

Banned User

\ said:
"... Since i lost faith with the rest of humanity and elves... and dwarves, mermaids, dryads, emever, gods, myself, that homeless person and dave... but never science."*continues to clean the wall trying to get the blood off, it's so unsightly*
*Sighs sadly and finishes cleaning the wall with him*

"...I can understand that...(and the Attack on Titan reference)..."

*She looks around and then blinks*

"..I'll see you later, Duncan. Take care"

*Begins to walk off*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom