• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Appeal 2 (1 Viewer)

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
I said some pretty bad things that I regret to @Zickery @phantom and @Kyle1322 . I was tired, angered by poor decisions of others, and I wanted to go to bed. I recognize that is no excuse and I am disappointed in myself for treating my own friends and fellow players in the manner that I did. I do want it to be known that I am apologizing for my behavior that resulted in the ban and my poor attitude only. I cannot apologize for initially refusing the judgment of a DM and I can honestly say if I was in the same position again, I will not willingly agree with actions that accidentally subjugate myself to powergaming and actions I know beyond a doubt to be true. I don't think that could be expected of anyone else on the server either. However I promise to do such respectfully and to not lash out in a vicious manner at perceived or real wrongdoing.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello Tybalt! Please update your ban appeal because it was previously declined due to it not clarifying the issues that you were banned for, which is when a DM tells you something, that needs to be respected and adhered to. If you feel this is unfair, you may call in a second DM to give their opinion, however if it matches the first verdict, a third cannot be called in and that decision needs to be adhered to. If there is nobody around to give a second opinion, then you have to go by the first DM's word, and if you want to file a report after the fact you may. Thank you.

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
It's not possible to edit the initial post for some reason. But I understand that DM's are here to handle disputes between two players and I appreciate their volunteered time to make sure the day to day activity of the server is as smooth and enjoyable as can be. I do believe our situation was an outlier in how staff regularly handles these cases and I agree to follow the proper procedure.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
After further discussion with moderation team, we've elected to unban you upon the following condition:

• You will be on last warning status.

Do you agree to these terms?

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
You've been unbanned in game, if you have issues entering the server, let me know! Welcome back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom