April Taxes (1 Viewer)

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Please Read EVERYTHING Before Posting Taxes. Money Will NOT Be Refunded For Mistakes.
Taxes will not be counted if you do not screenshot "/money log" properly read the How to pay the taxes section. Additionally EACH REGION NEEDS A SEPARATE TRANSACTION IN THE MONEY LOG. ONE LUMP SOME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

The following is the active tax sheet for this month.
If your region owes more than one month's taxes, then the rights to the region may be revoked or the price temporarily increased until repaid in full. Please watch for the percentages of your region on the tax sheet, and adapt accordingly for the month.

Tax Sheet

The Due date for the taxes is April 31th 2019 at midnight (PST).

The late fee will take effect thereafter until the April 7th 2019, in which the thread will become locked at midnight.

How to pay the taxes:
To pay the taxes for your region, please pay the "Tax Amount" to "server-funds" and post a screenshot of the transaction from the /money log menu into this thread saying what region it is for inside that screenshot and then post it inside this thread. Upon verification of the screenshot, the spreadsheet will be edited. Screenshots that require opening will not be looked at as well. Each subregion should be a different payment.

Regions payments that have been accepted will receive an upvote from me.
Regions payments that have not been done properly will receive a downvote from me.

How to correct a mistake?
Make a post on this thread with what you need changing and we can rectify it. Note that region size and payable amounts have already been calculated. Any changes to prices and so on will only be shown in the event of a mistake being made on the pre-calculation side.

What if I am late?!
If your taxes are late, all discounts I give will be null in addition to a 50% tax fee that will be applied in the event you are overdue. Note that if you fail to pay within 7 days of the due date, your region will be revoked as per the tax agreement. If you make a late payment, the late fee will be paid to the same group you would pay normally.

Insufficient Activity Notifications
People who do not make the required 10 hours of activity will have their regions put up for the deletion queue. Note you have until the end of July to meet the playtime requirements. Playtime will be counted at the end of July and no later.

Transferring Regions
Regions must be transferred through IC means only. OOC trading of regions is disallowed. Should a region become a vassal of another region, they must be bordering the other region as per claiming rules.

Phantom

timelord
Team Leader
Event Team
In order from top to bottom:
Camara de Lobos
Oleiros
Floures
Monsaraz
Laguvero
Rivedora
Coizela
Lorena
Sao Lupo
Bragoa
Silveira
Vermira
-----

Please remove Balmira from the tax sheet/I don't want it anymore!!! The old ruined version of the city should be in the old creative server so instead of deleting it off the face of the map please replace it with the ruined one <3

Olyblob

Really British
Noioinamali:
Paid

Port Anri:
After a talk with Thaddeus settlement is being removed because there's no need for it. Please remove settlement from map.

Maluele:
Paid

Lona:
Paid

Kaoiyr

Lore Team
Lore Team
Progression Team
Piermont
Aquitagne
Saint Julien
Lisela
Rochelle
& Marsailles.

Requesting to remove Coroa.

Kyle1322

All Roads Lead to Rome
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team

Victus, Money log doesn't work anymore :(

Lilbren2u

Event Team
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Build Team
Tyrvelon
Tyr'Vlaslov
Tyr'Arien
Tyr'Drucaron
Tyr'Wyrstel
Tyr'Feredir
Tyr'Verist (Not paid for second month. Please delete region.)
Tyr'Thocia
Tyr'Varune
Tyr'Kasimir
Svet Flerian
Ordelens Estate

I thought I was gonna be the first one to pay using the new tax system, qq,,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom