• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Arrival of the Lieutenant (1 Viewer)

thehorde

Credits
69.766cr
_XIII_
_XIII_
Patron 3
Bi-weekly updates. Hints at possible upcoming events. Insights into the inner workings of the undead coalition, and some thoughts about the opposing side. Have fun, catch you all after the next event.

thehorde

Credits
69.766cr
_XIII_
_XIII_
Patron 3

I sought for an opportunity.
Upon plaguewind and rotting bodies.
There had to be a way to fight fate.
Sword in hand, shedding blood across the country.
Every man for themselves it was said.
Past allies betrayed. An empire left in ruin.
That, deep within, I found true.
At last, on dozens of ships with a company sailed.
Kin among men and monsters.
A new force she is about to become.
I finally walk my own path.
A glint in the dark, yet also ink in the bright light.

Tall the Lieutenant’s figure on a lush field traversed by cold winds of winter. Another stood before her, and that with an olden, war wrought voice spoken queries with no clear goal shone upon by any means under the midday light. Long minutes’ worth of silent attention, the ocassional answer, however no concern conceived within her. Unknown or otherwise, the bulky frame demanding respect and professionalism stood much taller than her- and even then, while many traits they shared in common, there was a bond even stronger between them. That of blood, that of origin. That of goals.

And they found a mutual thread to understand one another through. Twice they banged on their chestplates, and twice they hailed before parting ways.

I’ll seek you, do not fear.

Last edited:

thehorde

Credits
69.766cr
_XIII_
_XIII_
Patron 3

This is not what I want.

Her mark on the man still burned with clear intensity. Though, the pain was not solely reserved for him. The hand which otherwise takes lives, and also saves them twitched slightly. It hurt-- Why did she give in to his provocations? She played into his game for a while now to see what fruit doing so would bear. It bore nothing. Well- it bored him. Such a man he is. So taking the initiative by losing, the Lieutenant struck the elven man across his cheek, making him stagger a step or two back, and that is when his smile gained intesity in her eyes, even if in reality it really did not. All in all, an oddball, a man whose aspirations are selfish and no doubt murky, for once, seemed to have been bolstened by what happened. Playing multiple cards across the board-- she thought to herself, and she really knew, there is no way to predict the course of his actions.

Yet she understood more than well the nature of this game. He’s been persistent enough, so cupping his cheeks with both gauntleted hands she sought for something within those eyes of grey. And there was nothing. Nothing she could provide. Still, she has lost. Even if symbolically. She pressed her helmet against his forehead and kept that gaze of sky blue locked with that of grey.

Adrastea. She admitted with a hushed voice.
Vytherion. Sounded the elven man a few moments later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom