Auraweave Auction (1 Viewer)

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister

And a syrien merchant visited Everhollow, the most neutral place among the land other than the Spirit Isle. The woman wore a dark cloak and a green and white dress, but she possessed ginger locks of hair, round ears, and emerald eyes. She was dressed quite modestly and was fair skinned in skin tone, but she smiled so warmly as she approached the stage to auction off a good to the public that spectated nearby. So she spoke out loudly in a firm but still friendly tone of voice as she addressed her audience finally.

"Today, I bring forth a meter of Auraweave, a precious, rare cloth among all the lands! This cloth was made by the hands of a skilled mage and tailor, as it is quite delicately woven. This fabric can display images, including moving ones that other cloths cannot. This shall be the good for bidding upon today from me, made by myself and my mentor in collaboration. Let us start the bid at 50,000 Arunes with a minimum of 5,000 or more bidding increments!"

So the merchant stood by on the stage as she showed off the fabric to the audience as to show them that it was real and what was being bid on. She'd never done any sort of auction before, but she felt somewhat confident about it. But as she did this, she watched those around her rather well, as to make sure no fast moves were pulled unnoticed by her. But she smiled all the same regardless of her caution.

[OOC: Auction starts at 50,000 with bids being in increments of 5,000+. Bidding closes at midnight EST on April 30th. I don't usually do IC auctions, but I am in need of Arunes.]

thehorde

Event Team
Event Team
A crystal adorned draconic being stood isolated in the vicinity. He slowly raised his icebound right and called out: "A hundred thousand."

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
The one-eyed Aestatian deadpanned,
“Seventy-five thousand.”
"One-hundred thousand. Do I hear a one-hundred-five thousand?" The syrien auctioneer spoke pridefully as she eyed at the Aestatian for bidding less than the current top bid with a squint of her emerald gaze.

Last edited:

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Henry would come into the auction and raise his hand.
“One hundred and fifty thousand”

Vex

The Big Bitter
Custom Items Team
The fey would idly raise her hand, a wide smile across her face as she looked up to the syrien.
"Two hundred thousand!~"

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
"Two-hundred-fifty thousand! Do I hear two-hundred fifty-five thousand?" The syrien merchant called out as she glanced to the various other bidders and spectators from upon the stage.

AMOH

Desert Cataphract Man
Event Team
A Blightstricken One approached... and lifted his hand in a most decrepit manner...

AMOH

Desert Cataphract Man
Event Team
The leprotic man was unmoving.... "Three hundred twenty thousand...." His breathing grew raspier...

AMOH

Desert Cataphract Man
Event Team
"400.." Only raspy breathing behind the half-masked figure would indicate the Life present within him. From where does a Man of such destitute status acquire his Wealth...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom