• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal, Attempt no. 2 (1 Viewer)

KingSmithII

Credits
50.000cr
So it's been three months as instructed since my last appeal, so I'm here to say I'd like to turn over a new leaf. And return to the Aethier community, truth be told RP is rather rare elsewhere nowadays. And I have as of the last two or so months that I really miss the way Aethier was structured, even though it had its flaws it was by far one of the best systems. And I quite miss RP with a number of Aethier's players. Yes I realise what I did was wrong, it was however unintentional. I wasn't trying to sway players away from Aethier as that would've simply been petty and wrong. If you're all willing to give me another chance then I'd be happy to try again. I hope I'll get to see you all serverside.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Thank you very much for your ban appeal! The staff team is currently discussing and we will have a response to you shortly.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Congratulations, your ban appeal has been approved! You may now reapply for whitelist. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom