• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal for MaxxyRoy (1 Viewer)

MaxxyRoy

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Hello, I recently joined the server and was banned for CoC rule #1. In my defense, I did not realize it was players stuff and thought it had to do with the event in Fortvoie since in the CoC it says event chests are allowed to be looted. I am willing to return items if needed and hope that we can resolve the issue at hand. 

Many Thanks, MaxxyRoy

MaxxyRoy

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
To go into greater detail, I was told about the event at Fortvoie being an invasion or something like that but didn't see anything going on aside from people running around. I wasn't really sure what I was suppose to do. Upon finding the chests, I just assumed this was what an "Event Chest" was seeing as this was an event? Anyways, that's my explanation on the situation.

MaxxyRoy

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
I've waited 24 hours and have yet to get any feedback on my ban appeal. I've been keeping a close eye on this and have seen a few admins and management officials look at it but have not given me a verdict. Even if it is a deny, I would like any type of comment or reply so I may further clarify my status on this server. If any staff could give me some info on my final verdict and tag my appeal as either aproved or denied, I'd be very grateful. 

Cubey

The Cube G4!
Credits
50.000cr
Cubeydoom
Cubeydoom
Patron 6
Any of staffs who is banned Maxxroy please answer this post. I would love to do but it's not my ban job.

Archangelic

Taco Bell Princess
Credits
70.000cr
PropertE
PropertE
Patron 6
Please wait as staff reviews your ban appeal. This process can take up to several days and further commenting will not help your case. Thank you.

ItsRhad

((who))
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Hello MaxxyRoy.

Thank you for appealing your ban, however the conclusion has been made that it is not to be accepted at this time.

Your appeal is denied for the following reasons.

• You are not deemed a fit for Aethier at this time.
  • Your appeal does not correctly address the actions you committed.
  • You are not deemed to be apologetic.
Feel free to appeal once more in two weeks time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom