• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal - SneksAreTheBest (1 Viewer)

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
Part of me wants to make this light-hearted with electric boogaloo and here we go again jokes, but the other part is terrified of what people will think of me from a ban appeal, much less one that acts like I'm not taking this seriously.

To put this frankly, I wish to reset. Restart on the relationships that were rocky and restart to the people who I have been rude to. And restart my attitude towards moderation. While I'm embarrassed to talk about the specific incident that incited my ban, it is also necessary that I talk about how my attitude towards moderation. Specifically Phantom.
I'm sorry, Phantom. I truly am, I had heard certain things that caused me to judge you without getting to know you, but regardless, my actions towards you were unacceptable, specifically following the second ban on discord. The way I spoke to you was awful, and looking back on it, my shoulders tense thinking about how rude and passive-aggressive I was.

Another apology I owe is to Tybalt. I was banned for inappropriate RP conduct, specifically bringing up my characters past of being a victim to non-consensual intercourse, which was just awful. Tybalt found himself in a situation that I never should have put him in in terms of roleplay, and I feel regret thinking about how someone who I wished to be friends with was made to feel so uncomfortable because of me. I'm so sorry, Tybalt.

My last apology, though it feels almost cheesy to say it, is to the server. My attitude has been nothing but disrespectful and I truly hope to change that. I want to restart, and change the way I treat people, even if I don't like them. I want to change the way I act on TeamSpeak, though I don't expect to be back on that platform (for obvious reasons).
I hope that I seem sincere in my apologies because this summer has been littered with thoughts about how much I miss this server. I miss playing Kani, I miss hanging out with my friends, I miss it with every discord notification I get from the discords that I'm still in.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
I appreciate the apology.

Moderation team has decided to unban you under the following conditions:

• A teamspeak ban with one month till appeal.
  • A temporary last warning status for COC #1, Toxicity/Harassment
  • A temporary last warning status for COC #2, Mature Content.
Do you agree to these terms?

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
I've gone ahead and unbanned your account, please let me know if you have any issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom