• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban appeal: taterarmy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taterarmy

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
I was accused of erping in rather, while I was just talking about it. Sure, I did talk about going to another server to do it, but i didn't ACTUALLY type anything 18+ or ERP

taterarmy

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
Sorry I didn't get to add on. I was busy. But aethier is my life.. that's all I do.. and I'm begging you guys to let me back on. It's my first infraction, and I'm sorry. I apologize to everyone I've wronged. And if I can't return. Then please give my arunes to @AmozonQueen. Shes been a good friend, and recommended I apologize to Kyle and kate12kate. I'm sorry. I did a wrong. 

Cubey

The Cube G4!
Credits
50.000cr
Cubeydoom
Cubeydoom
Patron 6
Guys, Can anyone stop making useless comments on this thread, for the reason I will not approve your posts except taterarmy.

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
After some consideration, I will be unbanning your account, however you will be on Thin Ice for the next 2 months. Please confirm this.

MangoSalsaa

ℂ 𝔸 ℕ 𝔸 𝔻 𝕀 𝔸 ℕ
Credits
50.000cr
I understand your excitement to get back onto the server, but please be patient. Posting six times within a day is moderately unreasonable and shows immaturity. You will be unbanned when the people in charge of unbanning, unban you.

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
After having a life for a day and coming back to this spam, I've decided against unbanning your account, you may reapply in two weeks time. Apologies. You should know better then to spam something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom