• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal?? (1 Viewer)

Fatal

Play Free Bird
Credits
53.328cr
Exitiale_
Exitiale_
Patron 6
Heyo. 

So when I logged on, it seemingly crashed the entire server(for some reason that I'm not aware of). 

So after the typical "Timed out" message, I decided to try and log in again, and then I was banned. So yeah. 

I guess I'm sorry? 

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Both your accounts are very odd for some reason-and kick everyone out of the server every time you log in. At the moment, to keep the server from not dying, I've banned your accounts until you can fix whatever it is wrong with your accounts or internet or..whatever it is that causes such an anomaly. You aren't banned banned, I just need you to fix whatever it is you're doing.

Fatal

Play Free Bird
Credits
53.328cr
Exitiale_
Exitiale_
Patron 6
Both your accounts are very odd for some reason-and kick everyone out of the server every time you log in. At the moment, to keep the server from not dying, I've banned your accounts until you can fix whatever it is wrong with your accounts or internet or..whatever it is that causes such an anomaly. You aren't banned banned, I just need you to fix whatever it is you're doing.
I'll try and delete the .minecraft folder, reset everything. 

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Didnt work..sorry man. I'd try and figure it out.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
The console isnt telling us what's happening here. If you have any client mods, please let us know. Otherwise it seems we cant allow your client to connect again at the moment.

Fatal

Play Free Bird
Credits
53.328cr
Exitiale_
Exitiale_
Patron 6
The console isnt telling us what's happening here. If you have any client mods, please let us know. Otherwise it seems we cant allow your client to connect again at the moment.
I have 0 at the moment. The only thing that I would have, is Optifine. Deleting .minecraft from my %appdata% didn't work either..

Fatal

Play Free Bird
Credits
53.328cr
Exitiale_
Exitiale_
Patron 6
Attempted A log in, (Still banned) however last time it crashed the server. This time, it seemingly didn't. 

So perhaps, If I may. . . be unbanned? Please? 

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Attempted A log in, (Still banned) however last time it crashed the server. This time, it seemingly didn't. 

So perhaps, If I may. . . be unbanned? Please? 
Lets give it a go while its not so busy. Unbanned, try it out~

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I mean my mc crashed, but the real question is.. did the server crash??
Yes. I'm going to try and reset all of your data on the server, give me a few minutes.

Can you try your alt account for me? I want to see if its account specific or something on your end.

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Okay, i'm getting an MCMMO erorr for you, try once more, i've tried erasing your MCMMO data (Backed up, dont worry)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom