• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Draugr

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
I did something stupid, I stole from another player. 

It was stupid of me to do that but at the time I didnt care at all that I did that, But Ive realised that what I did was wrong because the same thing just happened to me recently. Someone stole all of my hardworked items one day when I was offline. I was frustrated and angry when it happened and I realozed later that day that the man I stole from probably might have felt the same way as I did. So now I want to fix my wrongs on this server and return all of the players items that I stole and more. 

All I really want to do is return the stolen items to who ever I stole from.

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
This appeal is ready to be approved, however it will be accepted under the following conditions:

• All economy balances of your account will be reset (this includes money, items, mcmmo stats, ext)
  • Any further instances of theft will result in an immediate ban from the server.
Reply here accepting these conditions and I will be more than happy to unban you.

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
Hi there Draugr! Firstly, I would like to thank you very much for submitting your Ban Appeal; Although secondly, due to your appeal remaining un-responded to by yourself in the extensive time gap of three months, I am simply bumping this appeal and reinforcing Dogbew's post above that mentioned that this application is ready to be accepted after being reviewed, although only under the following, already listed conditions that I will repeat for your ease:

• All economy balances of your account will be reset, which included your balance, items, mcmmo levels and the like.
  • Any further instances of theft will result in an immediate ban from Aethier.
Once again, please reply back here mentioning that you have accepted the implications listed above and we will un-ban you with no other problems! 

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Moving this to archives since there has been no response for months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom