• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Kittenss

Subscriber
Credits
60.000cr
everythingis
everythingis
Patron 6
I did something wrong, something wrong by law, identity fraud.

I very much know that it's not acceptable, though NiNi himself told me I can appeal, and after all these months and months, I really think I should be given a second chance. I really miss Aethier and there's not much other servers that can be the way this one is, I don't care what punishments are given I just want to return, roleplaying. I am very sorry for what I've done almost a year ago and I really wish to make up for it but I don't know how, I'm also sorry to the community itself, for putting a state of confusion, and staff for wasting their time. :(

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Your appeal has been acknowledged and will be discussed tonight.

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
We are ready to approve this appeal under the following conditions:

• You will not be allowed any alternate accounts on the server for an undetermined amount of time, in the event that you exhibit good behavior after you return, this rule can be revisited at a later date.
  • You will be on a 30 day "Last Warning" status, in which time any warnings or punishments you incur during this time will result in a ban rather than their typical punishments.
  • Any further incidents regarding Identity Theft will be taken to the authorities, and your ability to make use of our community and any of its services will be stripped.
If you accept these conditions, reply here saying that you do and I will be more than happy to unban you on our Server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom