• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Delenda

Credits
50.000cr
I was banned without any real reason and denied appeal, effectively made DNR. I'm using this temporary alt account to clarify that what I did was meant as a joke, and relations only soured after I was confronted rudely regarding the incident. My ban report is more or less a misconstruing the truth and making me out to be a bad guy. I made a back up of the home page just in case anything went wrong, and did the prank knowing it could be undone with the click of a button.

In short, while "griefing" the wiki homepage was done as a joke, I understand that it went over a lot of people's head, thus leading to it being taken as "burning bridges" and toxicity on my part.

ConsumerOfRodents

throwing rocks at fat girls
Credits
50.000cr
PrepareForDoug
PrepareForDoug
Patron 4
As a party that watched this scenario occur, I can vouch for Louis under the circumstance that what happened was entirely a joke and made no attack to the community. What happened was: Louis, before quitting the Aethier Lore team after some arguing, attached a Bogdanoff meme to the front page of the Aethier Wiki. As Delenda said, this can be undone with quite literally a single click of a button - entirely reverting any changes made by a user. Of course, the image was removed through the same means Louis provided directly to NiNi when confronted over this. In my opinion, his ban was blown wayy out of proportion because of reasons unrelated to Aethier. A Do-Not-Return for putting a le XD wacky funny bogdanoff meme on the front page? no sir that does not sit well with me nor with many people. Sure, it was not entirely in good taste, however it was not at ALL deserving of the offered punishment.

thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
Hello,

We're going to go forward with this appeal so long as you agree to the following conditions:

• Due to your nature of your offence, you will no longer be able to join any Teams or hold any Staff or Developer level job in the Aethier Community
  • You will be on a one-month "Last Warning" condition, expiring the 12th of May, 2017.
Reply here confirming that you agree to these conditions and we will proceed with your unban. Thank you for your cooperation,

-dogbew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom