• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Banned, for nothing. (1 Viewer)

Parker

Old Spice
Credits
50.000cr
I was banned on the website, probably server, and TS. Last thing i said was "omg" to someone saying stuff about a meme or something.

I got banned, for nothing.

Just some extra information, probably someone overheard me talking about LOTC and how I was going to join, but you can ask somepeople, I was talking about joining to see if OOC chat was talking about this server downing. I wasn't going to say anything.

Sorry if you were misinterpreting what i SAID, and I hope you can forgive me with whatever I did.

Parker

Old Spice
Credits
50.000cr
I know I am being impatient, but could I have an approximation on when I will be unbanned? I don't care if I'm carefully watched, just want to play. :/

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I know I am being impatient, but could I have an approximation on when I will be unbanned? I don't care if I'm carefully watched, just want to play. :/
Server should be back up at 6pm GMT, ill try to get you handled then~

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I legit feel honored, that you are answering my post. Thanks for replying so quickly.
Sorry for the confusion man, i hope this wont be too difficult. If it means anything, you aren't missing much!

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Alright, the situation is mostly solved, you are being allowed back in, Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom