• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Banned? (1 Viewer)

Charoodler

Left My Wallet in El Segundo
Credits
50.000cr
Well, rats, I guess you guys think I hacked the server.

All I know is that TunaSenpai's account was apparently compromised, and that the server is down. Could I please be unbanned?

Charoodler

Credits
50.000cr
I'd have to say the same thing, dude.

I really have no clue what's going on, and I just got banned off of teamspeak and the forums after dying in lava on the server.

Am I being pranked? Is this just a prank, bro?

Charoodler

Credits
50.000cr
Nevertheless, I assume matters will be cleared up when TunaSenpai recovers her account and files a support ticket to Mojang. I am assuming she will get the hacker's IP address (which you may rest assured is not mine).

May I ask why you suspected me in the first place? 

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Nevertheless, I assume matters will be cleared up when TunaSenpai recovers her account and files a support ticket to Mojang. I am assuming she will get the hacker's IP address (which you may rest assured is not mine).

May I ask why you suspected me in the first place? 
One of the hackers seems to attempted to frame you by granting your account 500,000 Arunes.

I am pretty much done with primary damage control now, but ive decided to pursue some other routes to undoing the worldedit damage they did. If the ingame rollback function fails, we have backup data from literally minutes before the attack, so we should be completley fine.

Ill see to unbanning you after i have restord everything. Sadly my shift at work finishes in 6 hours, but i have ideas to really step up security a notch

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Alright, the situation has been solved for the most part and the doors are re-opening for you. Apologies for any inconvenience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom