• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

bbymaciee's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

macie

Whitelisted
Credits
50.543cr
bbymaciee
bbymaciee
Whitelisted
Hello,

I'd like to appeal for a ban I received for changing my username to a non PG-friendly tag. I gave a sarky reply back to the staff member that asked me why I thought it was allowed and I'd like to apologize. I've taken some time away to gather myself as I was getting a little fed up with something that happened to me on the server, by a staff member. But, that's now passed and I won't be looming over it like I was.

Back to the ban. It was literally a silly joke I had with Tzu that was brought from discord onto the server. I really should have thought about it, and I clearly didn't.. For that, I sincerely apologize, and I can promise it won't happen again. Sorry to all those who saw it and had to deal with it.

- Thank you for reading.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Have you changed your username back to something appropriate for the server?

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3

Since your username is changed back to something appropriate, I've gone ahead and unbanned your account. You'll likely want to relink them on the forums. Let me know if you need any help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom