• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

bewpy's appeal (1 Viewer)

bewpy

ex-mermaid queen
Credits
50.416cr
bewpy
bewpy
Whitelisted
helloooo people

its been a whileee. while i dont remember the details of my ban exactly, i feel like it was unfair and not justified. also i believe the staff member that banned me was shortly resigned afterwords following the backlash of it. id like the staff to look over my case again with that in mind. & while i used to harbor ill feelings towards some of the staff, i no longer hold any resentment towards them and hope we can move past it like adults

the only details of my ban i remember are being banned for being 'sassy' which i dont believe was quite reasonable. i believe in a forum post i said minecraft admins were volunteers and that provoked samsoknight(was this the guy that banned me?) to ban me

thanks for your consideration

xoxo bewpy

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Progression Team
Credits
3.814cr
Hello. Honestly, we have no record of what you did at all do to forum issues and no one around at the time can even remember what you did to get yourself banned in the first place. It was far before my time on moderation team.
Because of this Moderation team has decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. However, we'll be keeping a close eye on you. If you have any issues with getting on the server feel free to contact a member of the team.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Assuming your minecraft name was "bewpy", I went ahead and unbanned it for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom