• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Branching Sales (1 Viewer)

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2

~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~
The mainland would be granted a strange sight, slowly making it's way North from the Southern shores. This sight would be a tree that would be.. Walking. With an old, perhaps familiar Sinnehliv sat in it's branches. Snowheart would stop outside most settlements (desert excluded. Nasty heat snow.) and begins to sell his wares, magically contained inside the tree. Once making a few sales he would venture off to the next town. Almost alarmingly, his tree would creep along the ground at the rate of a sprinting man..

First come first serve, I'll attempt to update the numbers for stock as often as I can but I apologize if you go to buy something and it turns out to be out of stock. My discord is Nater#7919 to set up a time to hand the items over, or just spam me when you see me online.

I will Like your post to confirm I have set the items aside for you.
ALL PRICES ARE PER ITEM

~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~~~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~ ∙•∙ ~

Carpentry

Alchemicals
Warning: Clicking these links brings this tab to the plant's lore page. Open in new tab for efficiency.
Rare
Ocean's Breath x2 [30,000]

Morto's Hand x1 [35,000]

Blackthorn x6 [30,000]

Riverside Wildfire x6 [25,000]

Sunbreath x2 [25,000]

Lullaby Lillies x1 [25,000]

Common
Writher x107 [1,000]

Vocatus Seaweed x49 [1,000]

Wolfsbane x39 [4,000]

Ombra's Teacup x34 [4,000]

Bungmoss x29 [4,000]

Lovepetal x9 [1,000]

Callinian Fern x7 [4,000]

Avaltan's Footsteps x6 [5,000]

Aurora Bells x5 [1,000]

Flick's Whiskers x2 [1,000]

Mouthwater x2 [1,000]

Last edited:

llmited

have at em
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Event Team
llmited
llmited
Patron 7
"I'll take one of each of all of the more common plants," a masked man calls out.

Last edited:

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2
Snowheart would hand over the items to the first three customers, handing one of each to the masked man after clarifying his pricing. With a nod of the head and the gift of a flower of their choice, he'd cast Bloom and be on his way.

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2

Having returned home to restock, Snowheart would make his way across the world again, offering discounts compared to last time.

Ayasha

Ayasha
AyashaChan
AyashaChan
Patron 1
An aervan lady walked up to the stalls, humming- One of the herbs catching her attention, she called out, fishing her wallet out of her basket, "I'd like two of the oceans breath, dear." (ill post money screens when i get on my computer through pms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom