• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Calling Out All Nearby Tailors [Advertisement] (1 Viewer)

Lizardd_

Librarian Extraordinaire
Subscriber
Lizardd_
Lizardd_
Patron 4
This advertisement would be distributed by Krianna, starting from the Spirit Tree. The letters would be written in slightly messy handwriting, a few of the letters joined together as the text read in common:
This is an advertisement for any tailors that are willing to be paid in artwork, as I personally don't possess any money yet. I'm looking for a long dress that's red and white, with a light jacket of the sorts that has inside pockets. I currently will be in either the Reiklands or the Spirit Tree. Thank you, reader.
Sincerely,
Covaphrone Voln
if
(( OOC Disclaimer: I already have the skin I wish to use, I just need the roleplayed of making and receiving it. Thank you! ))

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
A letter would be sent over to the Spirit Tree from The Embroidered Dove Tailory in the heart of Verseiva's capital, telling the lass that a Melodia Lytton would be coming to speak with her about the dress along with measuring her for it.

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Some time later, a courier is sent out to the Spirit Tree with a parcel for Miss Covaphone. Should it reach her or be opened, said parcel contained her order, having been recently completed. A note came with it that said to reach out to Melodia Lytton should there be any issues with the finished products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom