• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

CapsLockIsbad's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

CatWhisperer

The too many characters
Credits
50.000cr
Ahh It's been awhile,

So, I'm just going to be quick and not waste any more of your time.

Alright straight up, I understand what I did, and I do realize it was wrong. At the time of me being childish I was in an angered mood and was overly salty. I understand that I shouldn't of adv, and I actually Regret doing it. For some reason I miss this server, I miss the fact that there is roleplay and I miss my friends. I understand I was childish, Stupid and a bloody idiot and destroyed any trust that ever could of happened with this server. I don't care if I lose all my money and items, or my patron ranks, I just want to have a place that I can roleplay during my weekends, I won't cause trouble or drama and I will actually be more adult this time.

Hopefully you can forgive me and allow me back onto the server...

To be 100% truthful, I doubt I'll be let back, but we'll see what happens...

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
We never take items, money or patron ranks unless the offence in question directly relates to a misuse of those items specifically.

I am more than willing to unban you under the following pretenses:

• We may keep you under forum moderation for 30 days as of your unban. This means your content will need approval by a staff member or playermod.
  • That you understand our position on Advertising, and make your best effort to ensure you do not partake in such again.
  • You would return under a probationary period in which you may monitored, and prohibited from submitting applications for 30 days.
If you are okay with the above conditions, then i can proceed.

Also a side note- Is there anything specific that makes you want to come back?

CatWhisperer

The too many characters
Credits
50.000cr
I understand and accept these reasons, as they are reasonable and I did mess up.

Why do I want to come back? No specific reason. more or less because I'm bored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom