• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

carterisrad777's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Carterisrad

Just another god
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Well, it has been a really long time. I can't remember much of the details but I remember I came back once and I was banned. I was banned for combat logging a lot, really bad timing on my part. I deeply regret this and I would love to play this server again. It was a stupid thing I did a lot of, and probably wasn't all just having to leave the computer but because I was losing and I didn't care. Of course I hope you can forgive me doing this and letting me back on the server.

I believe this is what I was banned for, on the ban description it also says powergaming and avoiding rp consequences. Though I am quite sure that this is meant to be for the combat logging because I never remember powergaming while I was online. Though if I did and I just don't remember because of the amount of time that has gone, I am also deeply sorry and it will never happen again.

Also I thank you Nini for helping me out apon my return, you were a great help!

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
Well, it has been a really long time. I can't remember much of the details but I remember I came back once and I was banned. I was banned for combat logging a lot, really bad timing on my part. I deeply regret this and I would love to play this server again. It was a stupid thing I did a lot of, and probably wasn't all just having to leave the computer but because I was losing and I didn't care. Of course I hope you can forgive me doing this and letting me back on the server.

I believe this is what I was banned for, on the ban description it also says powergaming and avoiding rp consequences. Though I am quite sure that this is meant to be for the combat logging because I never remember powergaming while I was online. Though if I did and I just don't remember because of the amount of time that has gone, I am also deeply sorry and it will never happen again.

Also I thank you Nini for helping me out apon my return, you were a great help!

Hello, my name is dogbew and I will be handling your Ban Appeal,

After a few days of deliberation we have decided to unban you under the following terms:

1. You will be put on a thirty (30) day probation period in which you will be considered under "Last Warning", meaning that rule violations of any kind will result in an immediate ban from the server. This will last until November the 26th, 2016 (11/26/16)
  2. Any instances of combat-logging, powergaming or other Combat RP related offences will result in an immediate ban from the server.
Reply here saying that you agree to these terms and I will process your unban shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your time,

-dogbew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom