• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Character gender survey (1 Viewer)

Are you a boy or a girl in char?

• Boy

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Girl

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Other [please specify because this shouldn't be an option]

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Both

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
\ said:
Samuel as a sinnehliv has no obvious gender. He chooses to act male, but isn't really either.
If you take on the persona of a male char, even if gender less/both then for the sake of argument put male/female, the third was meant as a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
I know but this isn't lore this is a survey, take Michelle for example started of male, ended up female. "so female for this". Sinnehliv it's the one they are above average for time, this is just a simple survey not a detailed report.

B

Banned User

\ said:
I know but this isn't lore this is a survey, take Michelle for example started of male, ended up female. "so female for this". Sinnehliv it's the one they are above average for time, this is just a simple survey not a detailed report.
While I see logic in this, I have to point out "this isn't lore, it's a survey" - if lore affects if your a male or female, then it affects! Michelle would be female in this survey, and Samuel doesn't have a gender in his race, so in this survey, he is an "other."

See my logic? :/

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
I'm actually surprised the number of female characters doesn't outnumber the number of male characters. Seems like there are a lot more.

D

Deleted User

I would giggle with glee if there was an even balance between sexes; in my preconception, I thought that most characters were male, but currently it seems that there is only four more than females. Interesting...

B

Banned User

\ said:
I would giggle with glee if there was an even balance between sexes; in my preconception, I thought that most characters were male, but currently it seems that there is only four more than females. Interesting...
I think Aethier shares the same morals as games such as Skyrim and Fallout~

~Gender doesn't matter in morals, laws, ect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom