• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

charm's (lex's) ban appeal (1 Viewer)

lex

heather no.1
Credits
50.000cr
EnRose
EnRose
Patron 1
Hi there! It's been a minute. Almost 3 years! But it's me, Lex. A few of you might remember me! Sorry for making this ban appeal on a new account; my actual profile is pretty heavily banned from the website.
And also I believe my third legitimate attempt to get unbanned from this server. On the topic of that, I'd like to mention what I did which caused the ban: plagiarism of the Syrien lore. This was completely unnecessary and wrong on my part. I'm really upset as to what I did and confused as to why I did it in the first place. And then when I was met with an unban upon the first occasion I abused my privileges and was angry towards the staff who were so kind as to unban me. And for that, I'm deeply sorry.
Furthermore, I'm deeply sorry once again for my actions in the first place. My act of plagiarism was stupid and I am, was, mad at myself for making such a ridiculous decision.
However, I do hope since it's been 3 years, I can bite the bullet and we can just forgive and forget. If this isn't possible, I completely understand. Thank you anyway for taking the time to read this!

- Lex

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Unfortunately, you have been placed on DNR, so I am going to be declining your appeal.

I understand the time that has passed, however the last time we unbanned you, you repeated your offense. I also do not like to lift DNR status, we have "Do Not Return" for a reason. Thank you for making your appeal, however this means you cannot make another.

I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello!

After discussing this with Team Leaders about your DNR status, it's been deemed an over-reaction by previous Moderation teams, and I'm going to go ahead and lift your appeal under these conditions:

You will be on a one month last warning status for Plagiarism, which means if you plagiarize anything in this time period, you will be banned instead of warned. [Ends 4/8/19]

Do you agree to these terms? If so, please list your accounts for me to unban. Thank you, and know that I don't offer this DNR-Lift out lightly!

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
I've gone ahead and unbanned your accounts, you should do ./link in game to fix your forum account as its no longer hardbanned. If this doesn't work, then please let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom