• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Chasing Ghosts (1 Viewer)

Ace_19

Credits
69.434cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
You couldn’t save me, what makes you think you can save yourself?

Help me!” “My legs, gods above, I can't feel my legs!

Do something?!” “I don't want to die.

His eyes grow cloudy and dark as if there is a storm within his iris. The voices of past brothers of war, friends, those considered family. Their volume seems to grow and feed off trials and tribulations. His eyes open, and the world around him seem to return to normal speed. The voices of the fallen replaced with those present as they idly chat. Underneath the shadow of his rarely worn helm he frowns, and his eyes close tightly. A large inhale to hold back the emotions that angrily batter the gates of his castle. His eyes open and face returns to it’s needlessly blank expression. His eyes return to their emerald hue as the battle he fights within himself comes to an end.

@Kyle1322 (Sterk)

Last edited:

Ace_19

Credits
69.434cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
Sitting in the corner of the room. His expression is blank as he stares at the freshly cleaned floorboard. His ears listening for nothing in particular. A man joking about his recent womanly conquest, another speaking of his victory in the pits against another soldat. All of the idly noise was nothing but a small hum to the man's ears as his mind drifted back in time.

"Sir, what do we do?"

"Legions have died." "What's next?"

"He was my son! My baby!"

The voices of the room replaced with the voices of men and woman he once knew. He heard ever lasting crying, the crackle of pyre forever lit and refueled with the fallen. His eyes close, as he chest rises filling with air only to slow release it back into the room. Once his eyes reopen they once again resemble a storm cloud crackling and stirring violently. His expression went from blank to resemble a man absent life. His gaze tears into the floorboards below him as his muscles tense. Then in the blink of eye at the sound of the morning bell to being training, his eyes return to their emerald hue. For him the real fight is one that cannot be won with sword and shield.

Ace_19

Credits
69.434cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
Shiing. The sound of a blade meeting another in a well preformed block and displace. The men bound in red and black of the Reiksheer uniform stand in line. They all mimic each other in the same move as a man walks behind one side, his emerald eyes dashing about and flickering. A corrective voice and tone used on nearly all. As he walks along the line his gaze is caught. His eyes linger on a young boy longer then all else. The boy no older then sixteen brings his blade up to meet that of a fellow soldiers blow.

"Kill him!" "No mercy!"
"You will take his life!"
"Murder!" "Kid killer!"

A small cloud begins to fester in the eyes of the man whose gaze lingers on the boy. The storm swelling and beginning to rage as the battle within does. However his eyes flash to their emerald hue as a soldier hit to hard is forced to step back, bumping into the man. A gaze snaps towards the soldier as he is quick to issue apology. "
Apologies, Feldwebel."
A grunt is issued in response as he continues walking, his gaze returning to the boy for a brief moment. A boy yesterday, a warrior today, an honored memory tomorrow.

@Kyle1322

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom